Beth Sandland

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So she preached about how important it is to do image descriptions, but hasn’t bothered to put them on for the last two posts? Typical Beth, only bothered when she can make it all about her- if she can’t put up a ‘quirky’ little image description she’s not interested!
Came on to point out exactly this. So much for being accessible to all 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 4
Oooo someone’s clearly called her out. All those posts ranting about intimate weddings only to then declare she’s having a bigger wedding later? I don’t buy her reasons, next year or whenever she has the bigger wedding, there will be another reason why she wants an even bigger wedding. Stop kidding yourself Beth. You wanted the big wedding all along.

Reactions: 12
Imagine having a ‘proper’ hen do when you’re actually married.. what is the need? All for the gram 😴

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Imagine having a proper hen do when you’re actually married.. what is the need? All for the gram 😴
I never had a 'hen do' and didn't feel the need for one either in fact my idea of hell!- they certainly weren't a thing when I got married and we've just celebrated our 33rd wedding anniversary last month - it's all ' me me me' with Beth just for a few freebies!
you know what Beth , marriage is more than a picture on the gram!

Reactions: 7
Who did she invite? They weren’t allowed to have more than 6 people in their house? She doesn’t seem to mention many friends (I know lots of people live offline) but Beth isn’t like that.... she always shows off what she’s doing

Reactions: 2
Who did she invite? They weren’t allowed to have more than 6 people in their house? She doesn’t seem to mention many friends (I know lots of people live offline) but Beth isn’t like that.... she always shows off what she’s doing
I reckon her sisters and mum. She doesn't seem to have any real friends other than people she meets via Instagram. No school friends because they're probably disgusted she is with their teacher.

I honestly don’t get the rush to marry with 6 people next week, only to have a wedding of 25 next year? It all seems kinda pointless?

I honestly don’t get the rush to marry with 6 people next week, only to have a wedding of 25 next year? It all seems kinda pointless?
Can only think that it would be because she wants to be married if they’re trying for a baby or she’s already pregnant? Some people get that in their head and then can’t be swayed

Reactions: 2
Imagine having a ‘proper’ hen do when you’re actually married.. what is the need? All for the gram 😴
I did. Our wedding was brought forward 9 months in tragic circumstances so 7 months later I jetted off on my hen do and had the time of my life.

Reactions: 10
Is Beth ok? First of all Des is on ITV not Channel 4 and secondary to this is she trying to highlight that there are no subtitles for the hard of hearing or just because she struggles with accents that aren’t her own? Because I’ve double checked on the ITV app for this specific program and it does have subtitles as I already had them set.

0AA4262F-1E6E-4E15-A939-4AF77EC57F4F.jpeg

• Haha
She took 20 minutes for herself this morning. I’m quite sure she’ll take the other 23 hours and 40 minutes for herself too. Don’t strain yourself Beth!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Another story review on a tv show from bed! Top quality and well thought out content as always!

Is Beth ok? First of all Des is on ITV not Channel 4 and secondary to this is she trying to highlight that there are no subtitles for the hard of hearing or just because she struggles with accents that aren’t her own? Because I’ve double checked on the ITV app for this specific program and it does have subtitles as I already had them set.

View attachment 284022
She really is a dumb wit....we don't all have put on plummy accents! and how absolutely ignorant of her to actually put that on her stories ....many of my friends are from NE Scotland and it's a wonderful accent .The Doric dialect has so many descriptive words - doubt if Beth has ever been to Scotland !...for all her 'travelling' she'd do well to start exploring the U.K. for all its diverse locations and people

She really is a dumb wit....we don't all have put on plummy accents! and how absolutely ignorant of her to actually put that on her stories ....many of my friends are from NE Scotland and it's a wonderful accent .The Doric dialect has so many descriptive words - doubt if Beth has ever been to Scotland !...for all her 'travelling' she'd do well to start exploring the U.K. for all its diverse locations and people
Oh I agree, I love that accent. I highly doubt it but would love to see her go to further afield than Pembrokeshire within the U.K.

View attachment 284022
What is she on about!? 😂 It was incredibly clear to understand!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.