Beth Sandland

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I haven't commented on Beth for a few weeks/months but I've been having a catchup of the thread here. Seriously, why does she think she is Queen Bee? The queen of all bloggers? I honestly think she needs bringing down a peg or two because the amount of rudeness that she portrays is insane.

Talks about miscarriage. Tells people not to message her about their own miscarriage. She wants ALL the sympathy in the world about loosing two babies - she isn't the first woman in the world to suffer but she seems to think that she's had it worse than anyone else.

I can't wait to see how she hides the History Teacher in her wedding photos.
I cant wait for the wedding pics!!!

Reactions: 1
Well, now London is Tier 2 you can’t mix indoors with other households so that’ll throw a spanner into the mix re nice lovely lunch after wedding ceremony

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Well, now London is Tier 2 you can’t mix indoors with other households so that’ll throw a spanner into the mix re nice lovely lunch after wedding ceremony
You can still have a wedding reception. I’m due to get married soon (In London) and we are allowed to have a meal after in the hotel restaurant on a long table providing everyone is sat in household bubbles 1 metre apart.
I’m not sticking up for her but I’ve become a bit of Covid wedding Rule expert After postponing twice 😫

Reactions: 6
You can still have a wedding reception. I’m due to get married soon (In London) and we are allowed to have a meal after in the hotel restaurant on a long table providing everyone is sat in household bubbles 1 metre apart.
I’m not sticking up for her but I’ve become a bit of Covid wedding Rule expert After postponing twice 😫
haha! completely fair enough!! Good luck for your wedding!! X

• Heart
Reactions: 4
That's great that you can still do that, really hope you have the best day (that you can) 🥰

I wonder if she has even booked anywhere yet, she said the other day on stories that she was trying to. In most venues you would struggle to have multiple households within the same group that are spaced enough apart, sounds like it would be a total headache for them if it's even worth opening (especially on a Tuesday lunchtime) if they can only have tables from one household or bubble. We went for lunch the other day in Birmingham City Centre and the restaurant said they were just going to close for at least a fortnight as it wasn't worth them opening for the few people they expected to actually come once the new restrictions came into force yesterday.

That's great that you can still do that, really hope you have the best day (that you can) 🥰

I wonder if she has even booked anywhere yet, she said the other day on stories that she was trying to. In most venues you would struggle to have multiple households within the same group that are spaced enough apart, sounds like it would be a total headache for them if it's even worth opening (especially on a Tuesday lunchtime) if they can only have tables from one household or bubble. We went for lunch the other day in Birmingham City Centre and the restaurant said they were just going to close for at least a fortnight as it wasn't worth them opening for the few people they expected to actually come once the new restrictions came into force yesterday.
Thank you ☺

Seems strange she hasn’t booked anything for after? You would have thought she would have done some research and found that licensed wedding venues will allow you to have to the reception. Very risky gunning for a restaurant especially now with new rules in place. 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 1
Thank you ☺

Seems strange she hasn’t booked anything for after? You would have thought she would have done some research and found that licensed wedding venues will allow you to have to the reception. Very risky gunning for a restaurant especially now with new rules in place. 🤷‍♀️
Maybe hoping for some restaurant or venue to gift it 🤔

Reactions: 5
Maybe hoping for some restaurant or venue to gift it 🤔
Maybe she is. I sure hope not, given its her wedding day. She's not exactly come across as keen to put her hand in her pocket for anything wedding-related though has she!

Maybe she is. I sure hope not, given its her wedding day. She's not exactly come across as keen to put her hand in her pocket for anything wedding-related though has she!
Apart from buying 6 wedding dresses. Cuz you know, she’s so sustainable!! 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Hard when you can’t turn your partner into an insta husband

So Helen is the "social media manager" for her bookclub...that is mainly run off social media. Really should be renamed Helen's bookclub. The lazy cow does nothing

Apart from buying 6 wedding dresses. Cuz you know, she’s so sustainable!! 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️
Maybe she's planning on having 6 weddings because she just has to be so extra 😆 .I'm sorry but she's spent over £1,000 on that poodle chair from Heals for her 'office'. I reckon she'll get married and when COVID starts ending she'll have a big full-blown OK wedding haha

• Haha
Another weekend of her lazing around on the sofa. I know life is a bit restricted at the moment with local Lockdowns etc but my god she is boring. 😴😴😴

Reactions: 12
She’s moaning about the restrictions, right on time! 🤣

I see that they’re only having six people at the wedding? She’s got 4 siblings, I think the older brother is in the US but what about her three younger siblings... and the grandad? Has the history teacher not invited his side of the family? Purely speculation but maybe not all of the family approve of the upcoming nupitials....

Reactions: 7
I wonder! Is it 6 including them? There's small and then there's small...

Intrigued as to where she's booked for the 'lunch'.

I’ll be interested to see what photos she posts! So they’ve got 4 guests, her mum and then his parents? And her grandad? Would that be likely?

So she preached about how important it is to do image descriptions, but hasn’t bothered to put them on for the last two posts? Typical Beth, only bothered when she can make it all about her- if she can’t put up a ‘quirky’ little image description she’s not interested!

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.