Beth Sandland

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She hasn’t taken part in the discussion at all from what I can see (apologise if I’m wrong!) She is running a business and it’s her job to provide a service, so that should take priority over other plans surely?? Or maybe that particular book was “too triggering” for her so she didn’t want to read it or discuss it. Seems she started asking people to pay just so she could afford to pay someone to run it for her.

Reactions: 4
She should change the name to Beth & Helen’s bookclub if she can’t even be bothered to engage with it 😅

Reactions: 7
She hasn’t taken part in the discussion at all from what I can see (apologise if I’m wrong!) She is running a business and it’s her job to provide a service, so that should take priority over other plans surely?? Or maybe that particular book was “too triggering” for her so she didn’t want to read it or discuss it. Seems she started asking people to pay just so she could afford to pay someone to run it for her.
But she picked it?! She had also organised a conversation with Claire the author of the book, it’s all for show, it’s starting to boil my blood that they’re picking books they’ve been gifted!

Reactions: 2
But she picked it?! She had also organised a conversation with Claire the author of the book, it’s all for show, it’s starting to boil my blood that they’re picking books they’ve been gifted!
I follow Helen on insta and it was actually her that read this book, not Beth, so I think it was Helen’s choice

Reactions: 1
I’m pretty sure if the ‘gynae’ banned her from having bubbles baths, a Lush bath bomb would be banned too? They have so many chemicals in them. This girl is so full of tit 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I’m pretty sure if the ‘gynae’ banned her from having bubbles baths, a Lush bath bomb would be banned too? They have so many chemicals in them. This girl is so full of tit 🤣
Why did they ban her from bubble baths

She clearly had a recurring problem... 🤣

So this morning she’s “cracking on” so she can have a “slow afternoon”... her busy morning consists of things like choosing her wedding dress and booking a place for lunch... i.e. all things a normal person would do in their free time on weekends or in the evening AFTER work. That’s what I can’t stand about these influencers, they fill their days with errands and appointments (like hair appointments, facials, booking lunches, trips to the post office to return their endless online shopping) then act as if they’ve had a busy working day. When all they’ve been doing is all the stuff any normal person would fit around an 8 hour work day. They’re so out of touch.

Reactions: 14
So this morning she’s “cracking on” so she can have a “slow afternoon”... her busy morning consists of things like choosing her wedding dress and booking a place for lunch... i.e. all things a normal person would do in their free time on weekends or in the evening AFTER work. That’s what I can’t stand about these influencers, they fill their days with errands and appointments (like hair appointments, facials, booking lunches, trips to the post office to return their endless online shopping) then act as if they’ve had a busy working day. When all they’ve been doing is all the stuff any normal person would fit around an 8 hour work day. They’re so out of touch.
100% this!!! I thought exactly the same... isnt everyday a slow day for her?! Constant cups of tea in bed while "working" which like you say is most likely personal appointments, these influencers boil my blood!!! 😡

Reactions: 6
The out of office is also on and she only replies to emails on a Tuesday and Thursday I think 🤣 I find her so naive and deluded about the real world. Her to do list today seemed like a humblebrag, yet again.

Reactions: 6
The out of office is also on and she only replies to emails on a Tuesday and Thursday I think 🤣 I find her so naive and deluded about the real world. Her to do list today seemed like a humblebrag, yet again.
I wish I could do this with my job in regards to the out of office and only reply on certain days - people would have kittens! 🤣 I get hundreds of emails a day!

Reactions: 3
‘Good morning’ says Beth, at midday. Wish I could lead such a ‘slow’ life that midday feels like the morning on a Tuesday!

Reactions: 8
I haven't commented on Beth for a few weeks/months but I've been having a catchup of the thread here. Seriously, why does she think she is Queen Bee? The queen of all bloggers? I honestly think she needs bringing down a peg or two because the amount of rudeness that she portrays is insane.

Talks about miscarriage. Tells people not to message her about their own miscarriage. She wants ALL the sympathy in the world about loosing two babies - she isn't the first woman in the world to suffer but she seems to think that she's had it worse than anyone else.

I can't wait to see how she hides the History Teacher in her wedding photos.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.