Beth Sandland

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I really feel for anyone who followed her for her miscarriage content. Since she announced it I think everything she's posted has been pregnancy related or not but with her bump in the pic.

Reactions: 10
I agree, and I completely understand she’ll be on cloud 9 and wanting to share but when she’s really used the miscarriage to gain followers / changed her bio / jumped on the Chrissy Teigen picture etc etc I feel it’s so insensitive to just flick a switch with no real trigger warning or sensitivity to all those followers she gained due to miscarriage

Reactions: 12
it's typical Beth sadly, as long as she is gaining followers and up-ing her engagement she doesn't care about anyone else or how her actions may effect others. any followers lost, she will buy to replace anyway. its all about what suits Beth and its only going to get worse now, she will sell the baby out for everything she can too, the only mummy influencer that matters in her eyes.

Reactions: 6
Bloody announcing it on the book club group!!! Ffs, yes at work you may well tell your colleagues and managers etc, but I do think the group that are paying for you to have been in bed do not need to know, even announcing it on Instagram for me is a bit far

Reactions: 7
What are your thoughts on her announcing it with a Clemmie Hooper book in hand too?! Of all the books out there...

• Haha
i notice shes taken miscarriage chats out of her bio now shes spamming with baby stuff and will soon be on the beg for all things baby, i feel for her followers and any new ones she got from exploiting the Chrissy and John situation..

• Wow
i notice shes taken miscarriage chats out of her bio now shes spamming with baby stuff and will soon be on the beg for all things baby, i feel for her followers and any new ones she got from exploiting the Chrissy and John situation..
She will definitely be on the beg.

She did a Q&A and someone asked whether the baby will be shown on social media or not. And she said it depends and they will decide nearer the time.

I.e. if I can make money out of the baby sure

Sorry but it’s a bleep move to post all this baby stuff without a trigger warning after branding yourself around miscarriages. Showing her true colours. Total witch.

Reactions: 16
In the Q&A she was adamant that this isn't the reason they moved the wedding date, but I don't believe her? Nothing wrong with that.

Happy for her and hope all goes well with her pregnancy. But talk about rubbing salt in the wound. I'm sorry, but she flogged her miscarriage story to gain followers; the same followers who are now seeing her gushing and flaunting her bump in their faces. I think it's possible too that a lot of people who followed for the miscarriage chat had been heartbroken recently; to then see her switching to 'look at me now happily pregnant', is hurtful.

Of course she's over the moon, who wouldn't be? But she really ought to be more sensitive to others, especially seeing as she made miscarriage part of her 'brand' and it makes up a chunk of her following.

Exactly this! Beth 'chose' to make miscarriage a topic and part of her brand. She could have mentioned it, raised awareness but still not made it a part of her brand. Plenty of others do, but this is Beth, if there is money to be made and attention to gain, she will milk it sadly.

She knew full well that people would follow her seeking comfort and just having that feeling of 'you are not alone', all the while Beth is just really about 'give me attention and engagement, but don't you dare dm me for a chat'. Her 'me me me' attitude again. Its a bandwagon she jumped on without really thinking about others, despite the fact she makes out she does.

Its wonderful she is pregnant and I wish her well with the pregnancy but to jump from having miscarriage as part of your brand to suddenly switching to pregnancy/mummy mode literally overnight is huge smack in the face and so hurtful to a lot of her followers. She's too self absorbed to see that. Miscarriage is very sensitive subject and such a hard road for so many, she has handled this awfully but sadly I doubt she even cares. I've known she is an awful person for many years but even to me this is next level. I hate to use the c word but she is a total c word.

Reactions: 9
I think the thing that makes it more unbelievable is when she jumped on the Chrissy/John bandwagon, she already knew she was pregnant. And fair enough that she didn’t want to announce it- she could have kept it private the whole way through if she’d wanted, no one is entitled to know anything she doesn’t want them to- but to be so heavy on the miscarriage chat knowing that she’d be announcing her pregnancy soon doesn’t sit well with me.

Reactions: 25
I think the thing that makes it more unbelievable is when she jumped on the Chrissy/John bandwagon, she already knew she was pregnant. And fair enough that she didn’t want to announce it- she could have kept it private the whole way through if she’d wanted, no one is entitled to know anything she doesn’t want them to- but to be so heavy on the miscarriage chat knowing that she’d be announcing her pregnancy soon doesn’t sit well with me.
You’re so right about this. she was playing the misery card (completely justified in the case of a miscarriage) but it seems insincere knowing that she had good news that she was withholding.

Two weeks ago, Beths feed was all about miscarriages. In that time she told anyone who has had a miscarriage not to contact her, announced a pregnancy, posted a second bump photo and is noW banging on about mini moons. I’m disgusted at her behaviour.

I much prefer the way Elle (feathering the empty nest) dealt with it all and even abandoned Instagram all together to spend quality time with her precious baby.

Beth is the most selfish, snot nosed hole on the internet

• Heart
Reactions: 13
She even wrote about the pregnancy in the book club newsletter ffs!!! I am seriously contemplating leaving just to get away from her! I’m already sick of hearing about her baby

Reactions: 2
And now they’re buying each other wedding pyjamas after she banged on about only buying secondhand and making people feel guilty for so much as sniffing at a high street store

• Wow
Bet her only wedding pic she posts will be of their backs so we don’t actually see boy Beths (even typing that makes me heave) real identity. Cough history teacher cough cough

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.