Beth Sandland

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh how original going to a pumpkin patch to take pictures for the gram... *eyeroll*
That place didn't even look like the pumpkins had been grown there, you couldn't see any of the vines etc. So you've paid however much, to go to a random muddy field, and pick up a pumpkin some employee has plonked on the floor, when you could have saved everyone the effort and bought one in Sainsburys for £2. 😂

Reactions: 5
That place didn't even look like the pumpkins had been grown there, you couldn't see any of the vines etc. So you've paid however much, to go to a random muddy field, and pick up a pumpkin some employee has plonked on the floor, when you could have saved everyone the effort and bought one in Sainsburys for £2. 😂
God dam sheep everywhere just to get a stupid picture with a pumpkin

Reactions: 1
Told ya!!! I knew it! I hope the pregnancy goes smoothly for her as clearly this is something she really wants

Reactions: 15
And there it is...

pregnancy announcement in a field full of pumpkins.

I previously had said I was uncomfortable talking about her possibly being pregnant in case she wasn’t and it was a trigger.
To be honest, it explains all the laying in bed rest given previous circumstances and I’m happy for her that she is now pregnant again.
However, I feel her skin breakout stories have been related to her hormones so they’ll be people buying those products hoping to get similar results when the reality is, during pregnancy, it’s normal to break out and then get glowing skin. Very misleading.
Shot gun wedding is understandable and explains that she wants to be married first - fair enough.
Just not looking forward to all the gifted baby stuff now whilst everyone else pays full price and struggles.
Still, she’s pregnant and that’s always something to celebrate - still a dick though

Explains the darker hair too given that bleaching isn’t advised when pregnant

Reactions: 20
I’m so happy for her and hope this pregnancy goes well - however how unoriginal going to a pumpkin patch🤣 explains the rush to get married as well! Also explains her doing literally nothing for weeks and having a million slow days - which I get given her history but another thing she doesn’t seem to understand her privilege about as many women with high risk pregnancies don’t have the luxury to lounge about all the time. Interested to see her wedding pics with the bump now!

Reactions: 10
Feel like after making her page a place for ‘miscarriage chat’ there should have been maybe a trigger warning on her stories rather than bang pregnancy announcement.

Reactions: 18
Exactly. But then you’re not allowed to talk to her about miscarriage anymore anyway 🙃

Reactions: 6
She probably got lots of new followers because of the “miscarriage chat” in her bio. She’ll probably loose a lot of followers now.

I am happy for her and hope she has a healthy pregnancy. However I just know already she is going to become one of those insta mums that over shares everything and thinks their baby is the first baby in the world to eat/sleep or breathe 😒

Reactions: 14
I’m happy for her and the bump is super cute. I just don’t know how she will juggle getting all the free stuff from brands that she wants for the baby, whilst not trying upset the audience that she’s gained from discussing miscarriage.

Really happy for her, and the small wedding makes a lot of sense now.

It will be interesting to see how she juggles everything. Hopefully the book club doesn't die a death but it will be interesting to see what happens.

Reactions: 2
I thought she wasn't having a MUA for the wedding as it was far too expensive and then today, she's having a trial.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.