Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

sejplz

I have known Beth for a long time, way before she started blogging. Her fiance is actually her old history teacher from school, who was at least 30 when she was 16.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 33

Amyb97

I still can’t get over how she portrayed this solo independent travel girl vibe to less than a year later be getting pregnant and married.
When I first found out she was pregnant I thought it was a drunken shag while she was in Oz...
The haribo ring was a cute idea, but seems a bit like maybe he proposed on a wim?

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I think the thing that makes it more unbelievable is when she jumped on the Chrissy/John bandwagon, she already knew she was pregnant. And fair enough that she didn’t want to announce it- she could have kept it private the whole way through if she’d wanted, no one is entitled to know anything she doesn’t want them to- but to be so heavy on the miscarriage chat knowing that she’d be announcing her pregnancy soon doesn’t sit well with me.

Reactions: 25

LividLalji

VIP Member
How do people come up with such witty titles that rhyme. All I can come up with is:

No more pretending she’s travelling the world solo, Boy Beth used to be her teacher but... YOLO.

I’ll see myself out 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23

doingtherightthing

Chatty Member
I’ve recently had a miscarriage myself. I haven’t shared this on any social media or amongst any of my friends purely because I know others will want to show empathy by sharing their story with me and frankly, I’m just not ready to weigh heavy with anyone else’s grief right now. I don’t have the answers for myself, I can’t give them to someone else. I know that sounds selfish of me and I know they’ll come a time when it won’t trigger me but until then, it stays within my close circle and I’ll tel other friends when I’m ready.
I will never judge how others deal with their grief and I do believe miscarriage discussions shouldn’t be taboo. Nor do I think it’s appropriate that we talk of her being potentially pregnant without knowing because I think it could be a trigger for her if she actually isn’t pregnant but, I can’t dictate what others discuss, I just swerve that talk. What I will say is this, if you chose a moment to talk about miscarriage purely because someone with a high profile has done the same and chose to do it in the same style at a time when you know the discussion is all over the internet, you either don’t post the photo or you take a week or two out of the app because it’s not a subject that will go away after one day offline. Don’t post the photo with a caption welcoming engagement, leave your story replies open and then have the cheek to say brave women sharing stories is too much for you.She has no idea the triggers she will have raised for many women by posting that photo, what she should have done is earlier that day, story post that she would besharing extremely triggering miscarriage content on her grid so people could mute her if it was too much for them. She should have turned off story replies and comments then made it clear on her post that she wanted to share to raise awareness but not conversation.
What she has done is trigger dozens of women, then tell them to shut up, leave her alone and cheer themselves up by buying over priced pink plates.
Beth used to be a bit more down to Earth than this but she really has gone a step too far.

• Heart
Reactions: 22

doingtherightthing

Chatty Member
And there it is...

pregnancy announcement in a field full of pumpkins.

I previously had said I was uncomfortable talking about her possibly being pregnant in case she wasn’t and it was a trigger.
To be honest, it explains all the laying in bed rest given previous circumstances and I’m happy for her that she is now pregnant again.
However, I feel her skin breakout stories have been related to her hormones so they’ll be people buying those products hoping to get similar results when the reality is, during pregnancy, it’s normal to break out and then get glowing skin. Very misleading.
Shot gun wedding is understandable and explains that she wants to be married first - fair enough.
Just not looking forward to all the gifted baby stuff now whilst everyone else pays full price and struggles.
Still, she’s pregnant and that’s always something to celebrate - still a dick though

Explains the darker hair too given that bleaching isn’t advised when pregnant

Reactions: 20

doingtherightthing

Chatty Member
Wow a million times over. It’s bad enough when she ranted about MUAS pre wedding and declared them a waste of money at a time when all the work for 2020 was cancelled for them..
To then see her cash in on an email from earlier in the year to get a free stay from a hotel/wedding venue knowing that the hospitality sector have experienced such a major impact financially, disgusts me. Especially when she fails to acknowledge the importance of being transparent in regards to the gifted/paid aspects of the break. It’s not just so the consumer knows the expectation of costs but we also want to know exactly how low she has stooped to take advantage of a struggling business.
What do influencers tell us ALL the time? They give us free content so don’t take advance, invest in them blah fucking blah.
You Beth, are a thoughtless, pretentious, materialist and grabby creature.
All that education still so fucking clueless

And your thumbs are fucking hideous.

TJ90

VIP Member
I’ve eaten in the bath once. I was on a super strict diet and it was the only place I could eat a mars bar without being caught 😭

• Haha

LMJ

VIP Member
I think she was trying to post it in support. It’s not right to make judgements on how people cope with miscarriage.
Unfortunately with Beth, its never about support and instead all about her. She is very 'me, me me, everybody look at me me me'. She is a nobody who unfortunately thinks she is a somebody, and that by having an instagram page somehow makes her think she is special and knows best. When the reality is she is just a kid who shacked up with her teacher and now begs for a living to fill her flat.

Reactions: 19

Luluanon

As someone who reached out to Beth when I went through a horrible miscarriage myself, her recent content has really got to me. She was incredibly supportive and offered some really good advice to me a few months ago. She made her insta seem like a friendly approachable place to talk about miscarriage.
But lately with her ‘think twice about messaging me about miscarriage’ stories, when she had in her bio ‘talking about miscarriage’, she has really shown her true colours.
This followed by her announcement of her new pregnancy, and constant baby spam is a real slap in the face. I feel like she’s the kind of person who just wants to jump on every insta bandwagon - travels, house reno, wedding, babies. But she contradicts herself throughout. I can see now there’s nothing genuine about her!

Reactions: 19

Lilro182

Feel like after making her page a place for ‘miscarriage chat’ there should have been maybe a trigger warning on her stories rather than bang pregnancy announcement.

Reactions: 18

bluemoon20

My whole problem with the staying in hotels for free in return for PR is that the whole of the hospitality industry is struggling. She could have waited until the hotel had at least reopened before doing the ad. Fat lot of use an ad is for a closed venue.

Reactions: 18

Doherty557

Chatty Member
Is Beth seriously doing an ikea haul on her stories after telling everyone to shop sustainably?! What happened to secondhand September

• Haha
Reactions: 17

lakawe77

Am I the only one that think those lashes she’s had done are too full on? I didn’t know it was the look to have them so obviously false!

kas85

Some would argue that it’s ridiculous to pay and influencer £2k for a post on Instagram, but I’m sure she’d have something to say about that? What about the price she charges for the book club, some might argue that’s not worth it given her lack of effort.

Just weird as as freelancer to be judgemental about prices. It’s not a necessity, no one is forcing her to do it and her opinion isn’t needed. It would be different if she’d said “can any MUAs explain why the bride is more expensive or why rates are set around this much as it would be of interest to my followers” but she didn’t

Doherty557

Chatty Member
I’ve never written in here before, I’m a lurker, but could not ignore her stories today about the MUA. I’ve never come across such a self entitled, selfish little brat in my whole life! £70 is not that much considering they have had to pay for their training, make up, brushes, travel costs, the hour shes painting beth’s face and the time it took her to get there and back too.

I had to unfollow. Beth did a lot of things thatgot on my nerves, she acted so above everyone and continues too. But in reality she’s just another girl with no real talent, not doing much with her life and gets paid too much for flogging things on the internet.

she is utterly unbearable and I don’t know how anyone could continue following her after her rant about make up professionals