Beth Sandland

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah they are always sassy where she’s tried to add some personality. She said the skirt is to small for her, I wondered if that was a hint or if I read too much into it.

Reactions: 3
Yeah they are always sassy where she’s tried to add some personality. She said the skirt is to small for her, I wondered if that was a hint or if I read too much into it.
Yeh and she's says things like Beth looks cute. It's vomit inducing

• Haha
Reactions: 4
And she didn't do it in the caption for her ModiBodi post, so are people who are visually impaired not included in that one then? 🤨

She is hinting all over the place! People who do that infuriate me! You want to keep your pregnancy a secret that’s your choice and completely understandable. But don’t hint to attention seek and force people to ask! 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 5
Another day another soak in a bath such a contrived set up with candles and cereal ....it’s BREAKFAST ffs
WTF is she like?!
I’m guessing she must be pregnant with the tight clothing and the ‘hormonal’ skin breakouts

Another day another soak in a bath such a contrived set up with candles and cereal ....it’s BREAKFAST ffs
WTF is she like?!
I’m guessing she must be pregnant with the tight clothing and the ‘hormonal’ skin breakouts
if her life gets any more relaxing i genuinely worry she'll start to combust.. She hardly does a challenging job and the fact she can afford the luxury of doing literally no work 99% of the time shows her privilege. It makes her so out of touch with the world especially at the moment when some people are working incredibly long hours, some people are loosing their jobs and facing uncertainty and tit, and she can just take the day off to have a bath..

Reactions: 8
Makes me wonder if the need to be pregnant is purely for content. It’s always a puppy or a baby with these influencers

I refuse to believe she paid for those skin treatments herself, Beth loves a freebie at any opportunity.

That kitchen isn’t going to age well, it’ll be ripped out within three years and they’ll be onto the next brand partnership.

I’m surprised Beth hasn’t got a designer dog yet. Sadly I can count only on one hand the number of influencers that actually treat their dog well

‘Planning an intimate wedding’ ugh Beth please pass me the bucket. I’m planning on chicken for dinner, should I change my bio?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I see she’s shared a story going against H&M. I understand you can change your opinions on a brand, but I expect to see no more stories telling people to go and buy PJ sets from H&M with a swipe up aff link! Also can’t WAIT to see a post about how H&M offered to work with her but she turned it down..

Reactions: 9
What was the point in doing up her office if she only ever works from bed anyway

Reactions: 6
I think she’s pregnant and resting, she’s always in bed! Also not convinced that’s wine in her latest story...

Reactions: 4
She’s getting married with just 4 guests just so they can get married next month? Seems extreme.

Reactions: 1
She’s getting married with just 4 guests just so they can get married next month? Seems extreme.
I do think she might be pregnant then, having to rush it so she doesn’t show too badly in her dress and the baby isn’t a “bastard”

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.