Beth Sandland

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What's she going to do when wedding guest numbers are most likely going to be reduced again?....postpone her chic, intimate wedding? Having already spent an absolute fortune on ridiculous fugly shoes
She's only 24 but acting like she's 44 that's obviously what happens when you shag your teacher!

Reactions: 4
Yes she’s so tone deaf to the current economic climate. She was keen to make it clear that they are still ‘comfortable’ though.

Oh no, Beth’s wedding doesn’t look like such a good idea now does it? What a moron

Reactions: 2
Ah poor Beth. Perhaps now she’s experiencing the current state of weddings, she will stop rubbing salt in the wounds of those that have lived it all year. Bint.

Reactions: 10
What's she going to do when wedding guest numbers are most likely going to be reduced again?....postpone her chic, intimate wedding? Having already spent an absolute fortune on ridiculous fugly shoes
She's only 24 but acting like she's 44 that's obviously what happens when you shag your teacher!
You told the future 😂

I'm afraid there's no sympathy from me! If getting married is *that* important to you, then do it anyway with 15. If not, then wait. Simple!

Reactions: 9
I think her content has really gone down the pan... Just because she has 70k followers, she's getting free stuff for doing absolutely nothing. She's one of those people where she gets a kick from being able to say "I don't need to work a full-time office job, I can blog", "I don't need to postpone my wedding, I can do it during a lockdown even though infections are going up". She lives in a bubble and I think she even admitted that she can't vent about it on Instagram because her readers are in a worse off position.

I think her content has really gone down the pan... Just because she has 70k followers, she's getting free stuff for doing absolutely nothing. She's one of those people where she gets a kick from being able to say "I don't need to work a full-time office job, I can blog", "I don't need to postpone my wedding, I can do it during a lockdown even though infections are going up". She lives in a bubble and I think she even admitted that she can't vent about it on Instagram because her readers are in a worse off position and she can't leach off their sympathy or mine

Reactions: 3
They were planning on eloping anyway so what’s the fuss with the new number of guests allowed to attend?

Reactions: 3
It baffles me she pulled the wedding forward so she could wed in a pandemic. Why not have a small, intimate wedding in a years time. If you are so inlove you don’t need a big wedding, then you surely are able to love each other enough to wait to sign a piece of paper?

I’ve been made part time to save my job and my partner is at risk of being made redundant and we’re planning our wedding Ceremony for December (after postponing) with a big party planned when it’s safe again. She’s just had a kitchen re done and is moaning about money 😫. Oh Beth dear trade places with me for a day and see what real money stress is about 🙃

Reactions: 5
It all adds up to her teacher impregnating her doesn’t it. That’s why the rush

Reactions: 5
It’s also his age, I also know someone who is one year older than her with someone who is 32 and she had a baby a year ago, they’re engaged and going to get married in two years time, I assume he was telling her he didn’t want to be an old dad? Or unless her plan was to always be a housewife and a mother? And the blog just took off so that’s what she used as her gap stop

She took a gamble planning a wedding during a pandemic when she was fully aware of the situation for couples. Now she’s acting like she’s the first person to go through this. She was naive to think things wouldn’t change. Maybe now she will retract her previous comments about weddings. She’s so self absorbed is agonising.

Reactions: 9
We all know the rules can change at any time, at this point you have to suck it up especially when you’ve just got engaged and decided to bring your wedding forward?!

I have sympathy for people who had wedding fully planned and the rules changed but she chose to get married when we pretty much knew a second wave would likely happen.

At least she has some more content now

Her caption on her Instagram post, I think a few of us will be sad to see this year go? Sorry wtf?! Regardless of whether lockdown was great for your relationship or you now get to work from home, it@/ been the worse year in many! Regardless of how you feel it’s tone deaf as usual

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.