Beth Sandland

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
bleeping head. Actually never known anyone so full of her own self importance on social media.

What I will say though as much as it pains me to defend her, I don’t think it’s fair we speculate or assume she is pregnant again. She’s experienced two miscarriages and it feels inappropriate to make these kind of comments.
Yes she’s selfish, ignorant, self absorbed and self righteous we KNOW that by what we see/read. We don’t know that she is pregnant.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Didn’t she buy a Pronovias dress? Or did I dream that? So wasteful if she’s not going to wear it, and so contradictory of all the sustainability posts she’s had on her stories.

Reactions: 3
Didn’t she buy a Pronovias dress? Or did I dream that? So wasteful if she’s not going to wear it, and so contradictory of all the sustainability posts she’s had on her stories.
She did. She said on her stories it was too much for just 4 guests and a restaurant so needs something else 🙄

It’s her wedding day, who cares if it’s abit extra for four guests. Just wear the dress!

Reactions: 6
It’s her wedding day, who cares if it’s abit extra for four guests. Just wear the dress!
Totally agree. Especially as she planned a wedding during a pandemic, knowing guest numbers could change at any minute!

I got married 6 years ago and we only had 16 guests. Didn't stop me having a proper wedding dress!

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
And get more than one wear out of it? I know someone who got married abroad with 2 guests and then had a party when they came home.... she wore the same dress! Maximum value for money but I suppose when you are either being bank rolled or being paid for duck all then you can be a wasteful twit.
Also another bath? Her water bill must be huge! I know baths can be better than showers but it’s all she does!

And get more than one wear out of it? I know someone who got married abroad with 2 guests and then had a party when they came home.... she wore the same dress! Maximum value for money but I suppose when you are either being bank rolled or being paid for duck all then you can be a wasteful twit.
Also another bath? Her water bill must be huge! I know baths can be better than showers but it’s all she does!
Yup I agree. We did our small 16 guest wedding, went away for 2 weeks and then did a party for 100 when we got back. Meant I got to wear my dress twice 😊

How is the most interesting book question she has for every single book ‘how long did it take you to get into this book?’ I mean, of all the many questions she could ask, she uses up 1 question on this every single time. Joke!!

How is the most interesting book question she has for every single book ‘how long did it take you to get into this book?’ I mean, of all the many questions she could ask, she uses up 1 question on this every single time. Joke!!
It’s the way so many people praise her for interesting discussion questions, the same questions every time, where are you joining us from? And then that

they said they’re announcing the next book soon....6 hours later still nothing, I feel really sorry for people paying full price for it

Reactions: 1
When I heard the price I thought it would atleast be a Zoom call where readers can interact ‘face to face’. Not lazy and repeated question posts on a Facebook group

When I heard the price I thought it would atleast be a Zoom call where readers can interact ‘face to face’. Not lazy and repeated question posts on a Facebook group
That’s what she’s doing now! I still don’t get how the events will be discounted too, she should be doing free ones too! Obviously there may be a cost per venue but we’re yet to hear about what chastity is being donated to this quarter, I also can’t wait to see the accounts to see how she’s paying herself and helen

That’s what she’s doing now! I still don’t get how the events will be discounted too, she should be doing free ones too! Obviously there may be a cost per venue but we’re yet to hear about what chastity is being donated to this quarter, I also can’t wait to see the accounts to see how she’s paying herself and helen
Ahh okay! I left as soon as I heard it was being monetised 😅

She said she makes enough to cover costs, and only if she makes extra will she donate to charity. I have a feeling we’ll be hearing about how the club only just covered her costs soon, so not much left for charity.
It’s such a shame she monetised it as she does pick some great books, and it’s nice to have w place to go chat about them. But there are other people that offer the same thing for free, just because they love books!

She had to let everyone know shes "working from bed" today didnt she! Stop trying to make WFB happen Beth, it's not a thing.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
If anything it just makes me think about how much wasted time was spent on her shed

Omg I can't believe she has bought 6 wedding dresses... Such a wasteful person - she's moaning about H&M not being sustainable but look at yourself first before you criticise someone.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
So much for second hand September. Most returns get dumped in landfill especially at the moment with the Covid risk. Fast fashion isn’t just about cheap trends coming round quickly it’s also about the ability to buy what you want to try on and send the rest back thinking it’ll be resold. Often they can’t be arsed to repackage so it just gets chucked

Also a small intimate wedding would be the perfect opportunity for something vintage or separates that could be worn again in different combos

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.