Beth Sandland

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's people like her and Vix who think they're so entitled to be able to not work because they have some sort of following. TBH, both their lives seem boring as other than posting on social media what else have they got going for them? I don't see any ambition in these types of content creators but instead just this "woe is me" attitude. Beth's content really has got so much more worse - she's started talking about her spots as if I care about this.

Reactions: 6
Beth just slobs around her house all day, she has absolutely nothing to post. Aw with Vix, but she’s on another level of slob

Reactions: 1
I reckon she is pregnant and because of the miscarriages she’s on best rest
I had wondered....would also explain her skin's current awful condition ....but it's not as if her 'career' is physically demanding

Reactions: 3
Good for her if she is, but I doubt that her barely demanding desk & sofa job requires much rest from

Reactions: 1
Tea!!! The history teacher aka boy Beth posted pics of the old rug they stole from a dumpster (for their big wedding) and is SELLING IT on fb marketplace!!! It’s definitely him bc you can see the stencilled patio. Why demand money for something you originally got for free. From a dumpster no less 😳

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Tea!!! The history teacher aka boy Beth posted pics of the old rug they stole from a dumpster (for their big wedding) and is SELLING IT on fb marketplace!!! It’s definitely him bc you can see the stencilled patio. Why demand money for something you originally got for free. From a dumpster no less 😳
Wow. They really have no shame! We are al expected to trust her integrity when it comes to ad? I think not! She knows those rugs are sought after so will have agreed to sell it and profit from it.
Her superior crown has slipped further and further.

I don’t know why I'm still following. Every post/story winds me up

Reactions: 2
Her story posts today are just so annoying. Here’s my hormonal skin and what I’ve decided to do to make it better BUT DON’T OFFER ME ANY ADVICE! Jesus woman, anyone that’s messaged is a follower who is showing concern and wants to impart some wisdom. You don’t have to read, reply or incorporate what they’ve told you, they are only trying to help. This influencing stuff clearly isn’t a two way street 😅 I’m surprised anyone would message her when she’s so offish.

Reactions: 4
One thing I have noticed recently... she pins new images on Pinterest, and instead of it linking to the source, she links it to her own blog 🙄 obviously to up her views! Definitely think she’s pregnant if her recent pin activity is anything to go by. She’s also pinned the name Atlas, I think it’s a beautiful name but she’s way too posh for something that boho!

• Wow
Here’s some skincare recommendations

DON’T OFFER ME ADVICE PEASANTS JUST TAKE MY AFF LINKS AND duck OFF

• Haha
Reactions: 8
One thing I have noticed recently... she pins new images on Pinterest, and instead of it linking to the source, she links it to her own blog 🙄 obviously to up her views! Definitely think she’s pregnant if her recent pin activity is anything to go by. She’s also pinned the name Atlas, I think it’s a beautiful name but she’s way too posh for something that boho!
she’d have a fit if someone did that to her. Silly cow

It is abit odd that her content has gone in less than a year from portraying a single girl travelling the world to I’m getting married next month, starting a family, oh look at all my home refurbs. I get that people come home from travelling but it’s such a stark contrast. I don’t think many 24 year olds in London are planning the same trajectory at this seemingly rapid pace.

Reactions: 11
Don’t let Beth fool you into thinking she’s posh, she is an absolute chav

Reactions: 5
Her story posts today are just so annoying. Here’s my hormonal skin and what I’ve decided to do to make it better BUT DON’T OFFER ME ANY ADVICE! Jesus woman, anyone that’s messaged is a follower who is showing concern and wants to impart some wisdom. You don’t have to read, reply or incorporate what they’ve told you, they are only trying to help. This influencing stuff clearly isn’t a two way street 😅 I’m surprised anyone would message her when she’s so offish.
Also put your self righteous disclaimer at the start of the story series. Imagine you’d felt empathy for her & took time to reply only to hit on another story to find that message !

Does she do any work? It’s Tuesday and her plans were to visit her wedding venue but now she’s going for a walk...

Reactions: 2
Does she do any work? It’s Tuesday and her plans were to visit her wedding venue but now she’s going for a walk...
.... and gutted because she’s lost a job which was paying a lot of money and she had budgeted with.

Welcome to 2020 huns! 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.