Beth Sandland

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So much for second hand September. Most returns get dumped in landfill especially at the moment with the Covid risk. Fast fashion isnā€™t just about cheap trends coming round quickly itā€™s also about the ability to buy what you want to try on and send the rest back thinking itā€™ll be resold. Often they canā€™t be arsed to repackage so it just gets chucked

Also a small intimate wedding would be the perfect opportunity for something vintage or separates that could be worn again in different combos
Iā€™m pretty sure sheā€™s posted about this very subject!

Reactions: 2
Just feel the past week she has gotten super smug about the kitchen, the wedding and her new lovely Mac book. Her office looks gorgeous but I don't think she's going to use it, it's just for the gram. Her book club has so much potential but of course with Beth, everything's about monetisation- she doesn't like giving anything free but expects companies to drop down on their knees to give her free stuff.

Reactions: 5
Donā€™t really think a Mac is anything to be smug about. Theyā€™re tit. This is coming from someone whoā€™s had 2 šŸ˜‚

either way I think sheā€™s a hypocrite for all this spending and waste. I feel half tempted to message her directly about it.

Reactions: 7
I did message her when she went on a whinge fest about the wedding guest numbers being cut - and she blocked me, so good luck with that šŸ˜¹

I started following her when she was ā€˜travelling aloneā€™ and was fooled like many of the posters here. But you guys helped to open my eyes! I used to really like her but sheā€™s become so entitled and self important itā€˜s become unbearable to see.

Also itā€™s old news but can I just say that I think she really ruined her grandmaā€™s bike - itā€™s got none of the old charm, just a generic pink bike now. I guess it served itā€™s purpose for the gram and she showed off her amazing reno skills once again šŸ™„

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Donā€™t really think a Mac is anything to be smug about. Theyā€™re tit. This is coming from someone whoā€™s had 2 šŸ˜‚

either way I think sheā€™s a hypocrite for all this spending and waste. I feel half tempted to message her directly about it.
That mac wont be much use for when she's working from bed because that shed is freezing in the winter, just saying.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Very true. The excuses are already there so I can already picture what sheā€™ll be saying come January when the bitter cold hits

Reactions: 3
Sheā€™s done it for sponsorship! And so if she has a baby she can make boy Beth look after it whilst she hides in the shed

• Haha
If they want to start a family, surely they should have probably tried to upsize rather than spending so much money doing up the flat/garden/shed? I know moving is expensive but that doesn't look like a setup that would be suited to raising a child in?

I wonder if her going back dark is another hing sheā€™s doing because theyā€™re trying for another baby? Surely youā€™d be considering selling your two bed flat for a house with a garden but maybe they already are, donā€™t see her mum not helping her out

Reactions: 2
Omg how have I just remembered that I went on a complete Facebook stalk the other night šŸ˜† I found that her dad has started a Justgiving page to save his poorly dog. He needs Ā£10k and wrote ā€˜Money for me has been tight after I lost my house and business in a divorce and I have been unable to get back on the housing ladder since forcing me into the cost of rented accommodation.ā€™ We donā€™t know the full story but this was a sad read.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
Omg how have I just remembered that I went on a complete Facebook stalk the other night šŸ˜† I found that her dad has started a Justgiving page to save his poorly dog. He needs Ā£10k and wrote ā€˜Money for me has been tight after I lost my house and business in a divorce and I have been unable to get back on the housing ladder since forcing me into the cost of rented accommodation.ā€™ We donā€™t know the full story but this was a sad read.
sounds like Beth has cut ties with him? With her platform she could help raise money for his dog

10K for a dog though? What is he buying the dog for that kind of money?!

Also I find this shady as duck. I would love to hear ... no Beth you would love to show your future brands what engagement you get on ads you sneaky bleeping bleep
looks like he needs two major operations on his elbows so seems like the right ball park price sadly. Vet care is expensive because we are used to having free healthcare for ourselves

• Sad
Also I find this shady as duck. I would love to hear ... no Beth you would love to show your future brands what engagement you get on ads you sneaky bleeping bleep
Just begging for people to comment. Ugh.

Why is she saying miscarriage is a rubbish term but plonks it in her bio and made hers a part of her branding? Someone explain this cause huhhh?

Reactions: 9
Tonightā€™s post šŸ˜¬. Making Chrissys Teigan story all about her. I get sheā€™s trying to raise awareness and get people talking as miscarriage is such a taboo subject. Buttttt sheā€™s coming across as attention seeking and not getting the message across šŸ˜‘

Reactions: 13
I think itā€™s important that people should be able to process the trauma surrounding a miscarriage in whatever way works for them and Beth has already been vocal about her miscarriage... and here comes the but... it does seem pretty gratuitous to upload a sad black and white photo IMMEDIATELY after a celebrity shares their own story. It just stinks of jumping on the bandwagon and wanting to get in on the sympathy and exposure while itā€™s ā€œtrendingā€. I really do believe in eliminating the stigma around miscarriage but thereā€™s a fine line, when Instagram is your job, between sharing your experience and monetising it.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.