Beth Sandland

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The best part is when she was saying he moans about the cushions and all I can think is that her teacher is telling her off 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I honestly thought the patio looked better before... Love how the whole second-hand thing was hot on Instagram for like a day or 2 and now it's back to her showing her spending habits... I do honestly think you can get a lot of great stuff from Ikea so when she was saying she got similar items already from more expensive furniture shops I do feel like she's not being the most sustainable person and just likes blowing money.

Reactions: 6
That patio is absolutely hideous! It looked loads better before. She's really has awful taste.

Just showing that despite the faux posh voice, she’s a chav at heart
Agreed, total chav. Extra chav points for her eternally tangoed orange skin.

Reactions: 5
Having another day of doing duck all. I don’t get how her blogging and book club fund her lifestyle

Having another day of doing duck all. I don’t get how her blogging and book club fund her lifestyle
I get thats she's had 2 miscarriages ( months ago now) - I also had 2 miscarriages ( many moons ago now) but had to get myself back to work within a couple of weeks , working full time in a busy dialysis unit with a 50 mile commute....she's really annoying me with her lazy attitude...she's wasting her education.....what does she actually do?!

That beautiful office was clearly just for the gram, like everything else she does.

Reactions: 4
I think it just shows how out of touch she is, she is incredibly fortunate to have the flexibility to not work when she wants or when she’s been having a rough time. A lot of us just have to pull on our big girl pants and whack our hair in a get it done bun, and carry on.
What privilege she has!

I think it just shows how out of touch she is, she is incredibly fortunate to have the flexibility to not work when she wants or when she’s been having a rough time. A lot of us just have to pull on our big girl pants and whack our hair in a get it done bun, and carry on.
What privilege she has!
Yup! I so nearly called my boss this morning as I felt awful, but I just got on with it! I don't feel great, and would so much rather have curled up in bed with a hot water bottle but I have powered through and actually been so productive. I would have a lot more respect for her if she posted about working through those days rather than admitting defeat...

Reactions: 2
Yup! I so nearly called my boss this morning as I felt awful, but I just got on with it! I don't feel great, and would so much rather have curled up in bed with a hot water bottle but I have powered through and actually been so productive. I would have a lot more respect for her if she posted about working through those days rather than admitting defeat...
Sorry to hear this! Hope you feel better this afternoon and don’t have to work this weekend 😊

Reactions: 1
I hate my job, it annoys me seeing Beth get all these freebies and expensive things, for what? Taking some photos? Shacking up with her teacher? You guys are right, she does NOTHING

Thing is, her job for the book club is simple, she says similar questions every time, she picks books she’s been gifted/is given and it’s all the same, there seems to be little input from the paying members, she just ignores class privilege all together

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.