Beth Sandland

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh the fashion industry is horrible... only buy second hand in September... but here is a code for anthropology

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Oh wow working from home means you can have a bath? Not once during my time working from home did I do that.... having an over paid Instagram gives you that
We were obviously doing it all wrong!

Reactions: 1
....... haven’t checked on this chick in ages but she’s seriously having a wedding in two months? Small or not it just seems like really the WRONG time to be posting wedding content.

And if her wedding is going to be so small, why’s she even sharing about it then??

Reactions: 5
So she’s had a social media free weekend and she’s going to be doing that every weekend now... erm.... what about her book club? That they run book chats for on a Sunday morning? (Granted it’s not every Sunday morning) Is that just left to poor Helen now? People are paying for that book club! If I was Helen I’d be sacking her off and starting my own. And getting everyone to jump ship with me! 🤣

Reactions: 9
She’s a lazy cow isn’t she! To have a ‘job’ like hers (2 days a week) and earn enough money to live in Wimbledon and do all the things she does. Meanwhile I’m chained to a desk 35 hours a week for £19k a year. Maybe I should become a blogger 😂

Reactions: 10
I used to really like her but something seemed off to me lately, not sure what it was and then I saw her thread on here by coincidence and damn my eyes are opened. Her fiancé being her history teacher is the biggest shock

She acts above everyone with her house and it’s renovation that she forces down people’s throats but everytime I see a story of her in her garden I wonder why anyone would choose a home that is SO overlooked. Probably at a very high price considering it’s Wimbledon. I would much rather move out of Greater London and relax in my garden without 20 eyes on me

Reactions: 8
Right?! I’d be worried to walk around my home with that many people able to see in

Reactions: 1
She acts above everyone with her house and it’s renovation that she forces down people’s throats but everytime I see a story of her in her garden I wonder why anyone would choose a home that is SO overlooked. Probably at a very high price considering it’s Wimbledon. I would much rather move out of Greater London and relax in my garden without 20 eyes on me
I think the exact same thing every time she shows off the bi-folds. I'd hate it

Reactions: 4
Is Beth seriously doing an ikea haul on her stories after telling everyone to shop sustainably?! What happened to secondhand September

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Especially when she’s bought jars she already had and cushions that even boy Beth (sorry I can’t cope with that it makes me feel sick every time I see it) thinks are unnecessary

Reactions: 5
Especially when she’s bought jars she already had and cushions that even boy Beth (sorry I can’t cope with that it makes me feel sick every time I see it) thinks are unnecessary
Don’t worry, she’ll ‘upcycle’ it all somehow because she’s so unique and superior at everything homeware related 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
How many months until she regrets that patio stencilling when it starts to fade? She probably complain to B&Q and then get her garden remodelled like she did with her kitchen worktop

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.