Beth Sandland

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thats really sad to hear. Someone commented similar on her post last night. If that was you, fair play for pointing it out publicly too. If not, it shows that there are brides out there really offended by her crap.
Not me I’m afraid but there are many others in my position I’m sure. I read somewhere there was 130k weddings postponed/cancelled in uk this year. She had a real opportunity to reach out to wide Niche audience which would have been unique in terms of content. But instead chose to snub us all and making us feel guilty for holding out for our large weddings ...

Reactions: 5
Not me I’m afraid but there are many others in my position I’m sure. I read somewhere there was 130k weddings postponed/cancelled in uk this year. She had a real opportunity to reach out to wide Niche audience which would have been unique in terms of content. But instead chose to snub us all and making us feel guilty for holding out for our large weddings ...
Don’t let her make you feel guilty. She only isn’t having a big wedding because suppliers won’t give her they day she wants for free. The amount she’s going on about it it’s like she’s trying to convince herself she wants a small wedding.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I really don't understand what the rush is, regardless of whether she wants a small wedding. I would be worried about planning any kind of wedding for this year, given how much uncertainty remains. What happens if she develops symptoms the day before the wedding? Or even a few days before? Or Boy Beth does?

If their relationship is secure enough it shouldn't matter if they wait a bit longer.

I definitely agree its about the money, which is a sad basis to make such a big decision on. You wonder if they would have had that many friends to invite anyway....

I think she just wants to say they got married during a pandemic. Like it’s her generation version of a wartime wedding. She’s so out of touch with the world it’s unreal.

How old was she when he groomed her? Also her “hen do” will just be her and the hels project at brunch 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
And asked if people ‘blanket like’ content. She bloody likes everything she posts herself

• Haha
I especially like how she used her kitchen v her wedding for context. People didn’t like your wedding post or engage because it was out of touch with the reality around you Beth! It was distasteful and inappropriate. Get married, be excited, talk about it, but for crying out loud, stop trying to make out small weddings are trendy now or the way forward, consider the climate and read the bloody room!

Reactions: 11
I especially like how she used her kitchen v her wedding for context. People didn’t like your wedding post or engage because it was out of touch with the reality around you Beth! It was distasteful and inappropriate. Get married, be excited, talk about it, but for crying out loud, stop trying to make out small weddings are trendy now or the way forward, consider the climate and read the bloody room!
Its driving me mad her wedding crap, wow Beth you are superior because you have chosen to have a small wedding, but let me tell you all my friends who are being forced to have a small one or postpone again are bleeping devastated. Maybe Beth read the situation and stop banging on about how its the way forward. Oh and also maybe this is a reflection on you and 'boy beth' and how you dont have many genuine friends / relationships you could easily fit them in under 30 people because youre hard work and frankly irritating

My sister had a small simple wedding 10 years ago! It’s nothing new and she isn’t the first person to ever have one! I’ve been engaged for 18 months and we have continuously talked about a small, simple wedding but not made any plans yet. They are on hold still as we simply wouldn’t want to get married in this environment. People wearing face masks and not able to hug people? No thanks! They changed their minds and opted for a small wedding, great! But seriously, what’s the rush?? Just attention seeking.

Another self care day is it Beth?...jeez how do you cope with such a busy stressful career..I don't know how you fit every in!? Ffs give your head a wobble...you're a fit 24 year old woman with a supposed good degree behind you ...who does what?
I have 26 yr old and 23 yr old daughters who both have first class degrees and work bloody hard .....not wallowing about in bed!

Another self care day is it Beth?...jeez how do you cope with such a busy stressful career..I don't know how you fit every in!? Ffs give your head a wobble...you're a fit 24 year old woman with a supposed good degree behind you ...who does what?
I have 26 yr old and 23 yr old daughters who both have first class degrees and work bloody hard .....not wallowing about in bed!
She is lazy! If it’s not brunch or gifted, she doesn’t leave her flat!

I'm kind of envious in a way that she can justify that to herself, but I think the reality would be that even if I did gift myself such a luxury I would end up spending the day doing something productive, not just wallowing in bed, reading and napping. Appreciate that renovations are stressful, and running a business is too, but she literally hardly seems to do any work ever.

Reactions: 2
She posted a pic of a midday bath on the beths book club gram. Hope she doesn't over-exert herself with all this content.

Reactions: 3
Oh wow working from home means you can have a bath? Not once during my time working from home did I do that.... having an over paid Instagram gives you that

Reactions: 6
I see she's now posting some of her old blogs and something that jumps out is that she seems to be a loner with very few actual friends and actually hated her time at Uni.....also maybe she should do a blog about pretending to be travelling the world solo when in fact she was with long term much older boyfriend ....just goes to show what a sham life she leads

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.