Beth Sandland

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
True- but there’s a difference between keeping it a secret, mentioning it sensitively, and also RAKING IN ALL THE MATERNITY COIN by mentioning it incessantly when she made a point of structuring her social media profile about baby loss.
She put a TW on her scan photo stories today so hopefully she will do going forward.

Though I guess at some point every picture with her in it will be a bump shot so it will be hard to TW every pic. Even more so if she decides to then post pictures once the baby is born.

I’ve followed her for a couple of years and never really thought of her account as being structured around or only about baby loss so I spose maybe that’s the difference for me. I followed her for travel and then lifestyle stuff, obviously aware she had a miscarriage but I never felt that’s what her account was solely about.

I guess if people were following her solely as a baby loss type account and find pregnancy after baby loss triggering it may be best to unfollow for self preservation as I don’t see her stopping with the baby posts now and it’s hard to handle with sensitivity.

Reactions: 3
If she was posting about miscarriage she obviously hopes to become pregnant at some point. I think this was an oversight on her behalf... by making her unique selling point miscarriage, she has inadvertently now alienated everyone who has reached out to her about miscarriage because she’s now pregnant and can’t stop talking about it (understandably. I’m happy for her)

I think unfortunately she lost her way with her content and the only thing she had going at the time was her struggles with miscarriage. Every single blogger help group is about what’s different about your profile? Find your niche etc. She had sessions with Vix Meldrew to help her with her Instagram/blog.
I can’t relate at all to Beth anymore. Her persona Seems to change along with whatever she’s promoting. Used to be beauty, then travel, then miscarriage now baby and marriage. I’m her age and to me it seems she’s living the life of a 30something

Reactions: 6
Oh god, she’s done something I hate and posted her scan photos on social media. I can’t bear it. Someone I used to know posted her scan photos on social media, sadly, due to complications, her baby was born sleeping. So many people weren’t aware at the time and kept commenting on her scan photos (profile picture) and asking if she had arrived yet....
To me, scan photos should be for family viewing and not on social media. The darker side of it is that it’s out there for anyone to take and use as “theirs” if they are messed up enough to do that tit. Some parts of pregnancy should be sacred and to me, that’s one of them.

Reactions: 4
Oh god, she’s done something I hate and posted her scan photos on social media. I can’t bear it. Someone I used to know posted her scan photos on social media, sadly, due to complications, her baby was born sleeping. So many people weren’t aware at the time and kept commenting on her scan photos (profile picture) and asking if she had arrived yet....
To me, scan photos should be for family viewing and not on social media. The darker side of it is that it’s out there for anyone to take and use as “theirs” if they are messed up enough to do that tit. Some parts of pregnancy should be sacred and to me, that’s one of them.
This is what I think! And I’m very surprised considering she’s had previous miscarriages she seems to be so willing to share so much this time round!!

Reactions: 4
Then ads today advertising alcoholic advent calendars raving about them. I’m sure she won’t use them being pregnant but seems an odd think to do a paid promotion on when you aren’t going to try/use it yourself. Anything for the ££ eh

Reactions: 9
Her eyelashes in her stories today look ridiculous, pretty sure she’s caked the extensions in mascara?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Advertising alcoholic advent calendars when pregnant is the dumbest thing I’ve seen her do. Again; surely a lot of her followers are going to be trying to get pregnant and not drinking?!
also how can you advertise something and not use it. So false

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Anybody else noticed she has given up on the image descriptions? After all the preaching about being accessible to all? 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Who called it that her minimoon would be gifted??😂
And seriously if you're gifted a stay wouldn't you make bloody sure you'd check you'd got the location correct on your stories before posting!....I mean it's not like Salisbury and Shrewsbury are that far from each other 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Considering how much money she prob saved on her wedding I think it’s pathetic that she can’t even go on a mini moon with out having it gifted!

Reactions: 12
I actually do want to know what's paid for and what isn't. It's about transparency.

Reactions: 18
A mutually beneficial arrangement where they benefit from her staying? Yet she can’t advertise it correctly or even name the right location. Can’t see them being particularly happy with the quality of her ad.

Reactions: 16
Can’t these influencers pay for ANYTHING themselves? She’d have a gifted birth if she could !!! I agree with the earlier comment i’d like to know what was gifted and what she chose to pay for. She’s an actual nob

Reactions: 12
And now a complete 360, bump picture asking for placenta advice as, shocker, she thinks she defies the norm. So don’t message her with miscarriage chat when she brands herself on it but please dm her non-medical advice.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.