Beth Sandland

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bet her only wedding pic she posts will be of their backs so we don’t actually see boy Beths (even typing that makes me heave) real identity. Cough history teacher cough cough
They’ll just be of her or just his hand leading her! She’s too selfish and loves this air of mystery around him! (Although he’s easy enough to find lol)

Reactions: 6
Another ‘bump is the main focus’ stories rather than wedding despite the story being about the wedding ... Kick in the teeth to all those experiencing miscarriage

Reactions: 4
I don’t doubt that she will be reading here as she’s a self absorbed bleep so Beth I will address you directly.

Please take on board the things people have said about your lack of trigger warnings. None of us like you on here so we’re not surprised you’re doing it but you will have a lot of followers that do like you and will now be feeling really hurt and lost. There will be followers that came to your page because of the ‘miscarriage chat’ in your bio and seeking comfort from someone that is going through it. You strike me as the sort of person that doesn’t care about anyone else as long as you’re getting what you want - I mean you shagged your history teacher for duck sake that says it all but please think of the grieving, desperate to be parents that will now be feeling like absolute tit.

Reactions: 8
They’ll just be of her or just his hand leading her! She’s too selfish and loves this air of mystery around him! (Although he’s easy enough to find lol)
Is his facebook first name initials cos i went looking earlier 😂

Reactions: 3
Bloody announcing it on the book club group!!! Ffs, yes at work you may well tell your colleagues and managers etc, but I do think the group that are paying for you to have been in bed do not need to know, even announcing it on Instagram for me is a bit far
Well in that case every book club member should get the opportunity of a pregnancy/engagement/wedding/putting the bins out announcemen should they not? 🤷🏼‍♀️

Am I the only one that think those lashes she’s had done are too full on? I didn’t know it was the look to have them so obviously false!

Reactions: 17
Am I the only one that think those lashes she’s had done are too full on? I didn’t know it was the look to have them so obviously false!
I thought the same. Could have gone for a nice long natural look. But looks likes she going clubbing 🤣

Reactions: 5
well she'll probably be married by now .....bet there'll be minimal mention of wedding now and instead it'll be full on maternity from now on until the birth in March/April 🙄....and then once 'lockdown' is over she'll be milking a post wedding ' celebration' of some kind ...got to keep the money rolling in somehow seeing as she doesn't seem to make use of her Law and Anthropology degree from LSE which you'd think would have opened a lot of doors

Imagine having that conversation with her photographer though. "Can you not show my husband's face for Instagram?" He's probably been told many times by her to "get behind me" so he's not seen in shots during their travels.

She'll be the type of Mum to only show the arm of the baby.

• Haha
Imagine having that conversation with her photographer though. "Can you not show my husband's face for Instagram?" He's probably been told many times by her to "get behind me" so he's not seen in shots during their travels.

She'll be the type of Mum to only show the arm of the baby.
Meanwhile expecting all the freebies form baby/ child companies! ...and all the free stays in hotels as she's such a well known travel blogger 😂

Be a classic shot of the baby in a carrier in the front talking about being a “working mum”

• Haha
Reactions: 5
So as someone who is only 3 years younger than her and works full-time, I feel not only has she alienated followers who have just gone through a miscarriage but also her audience who are in their early 20s. I'd love to have a baby one day with my current partner who I have a 5yr age gap with but at the moment it is just so unlikely when a) Job uncertainty, b) takes forever to save up for a deposit and a house, especially if you want to live in London and even then, I wouldn't want to just straight away become married with a child, I'd want to experience maybe a year or two being ' married. I get that everyone is different but just lately her content has made me feel like I need to have my life sorted out in my early 20s and think about how I do the next couple of years.. I find it weird how she's bigged up the wedding and not shared anything just yet, seems like she wants us in suspense.

Reactions: 11
So as someone who is only 3 years younger than her and works full-time, I feel not only has she alienated followers who have just gone through a miscarriage but also her audience who are in their early 20s. I'd love to have a baby one day with my current partner who I have a 5yr age gap with but at the moment it is just so unlikely when a) Job uncertainty, b) takes forever to save up for a deposit and a house, especially if you want to live in London and even then, I wouldn't want to just straight away become married with a child, I'd want to experience maybe a year or two being ' married. I get that everyone is different but just lately her content has made me feel like I need to have my life sorted out in my early 20s and think about how I do the next couple of years.. I find it weird how she's bigged up the wedding and not shared anything just yet, seems like she wants us in suspense.
Don’t worry, you’re doing just fine. There’s no time scale on these things, no matter how these people on Instagram make you feel. I’m 30, been married for 4 years, would love a baby one day but not right now and that’s okay. At least you’re not shagging your teacher. I’m guessing your partner wasn’t your teacher?

Reactions: 11
HAHAHA No! He's a Software Engineer and met via dating app and been together a couple of years.

Reactions: 2
I still can’t get over how she portrayed this solo independent travel girl vibe to less than a year later be getting pregnant and married.
When I first found out she was pregnant I thought it was a drunken shag while she was in Oz...
The haribo ring was a cute idea, but seems a bit like maybe he proposed on a wim?

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I still can’t get over how she portrayed this solo independent travel girl vibe to less than a year later be getting pregnant and married.
When I first found out she was pregnant I thought it was a drunken shag while she was in Oz...
The haribo ring was a cute idea, but seems a bit like maybe he proposed on a wim?
Hahaha I thought the same, literally had no idea she had a live in boyfriend 😂😂

Busy updating her bio though
Can you really call a gifted new kitchen “renovating” 😒😒

It’s so funny when people are like “oh yaaah darling, yaah we’re renovating our new house”. Uhhh noo, you’re paying a duck tonne of money for decorators to do it. It’s not really renovating is it! Let’s just call it what it is

It’s so funny when people are like “oh yaaah darling, yaah we’re renovating our new house”. Uhhh noo, you’re paying a duck tonne of money for decorators to do it. It’s not really renovating is it! Let’s just call it what it is
ITS NOT EVEN HWR FLAT!!! It’s his!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.