Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

lakawe77

Wow to the stamps and wow to the complaints. She’s so trashy.

Also if she won’t distinguish what was paid for by them and what was gifted, it was probably all gifted.

She needs to stop trying to make Boy Beth happen. He’s not your twin and he’s atleast 36 years old.

• Haha
Reactions: 14

Twatplait

As someone who reached out to Beth when I went through a horrible miscarriage myself, her recent content has really got to me. She was incredibly supportive and offered some really good advice to me a few months ago. She made her insta seem like a friendly approachable place to talk about miscarriage.
But lately with her ‘think twice about messaging me about miscarriage’ stories, when she had in her bio ‘talking about miscarriage’, she has really shown her true colours.
This followed by her announcement of her new pregnancy, and constant baby spam is a real slap in the face. I feel like she’s the kind of person who just wants to jump on every insta bandwagon - travels, house reno, wedding, babies. But she contradicts herself throughout. I can see now there’s nothing genuine about her!
I did similar- had a miscarriage in December and reached out. Her response was quite obviously copy and pasted which was a bit gross.
I’m also expecting again but haven’t ”announced” because announcements made me (and still make me) want to vomit. It’s almost like she expects everything to be fine this time because she’s hit 12 weeks, which is naive and ignorant beyond belief. It’s the tiny things that piss me off- she’s been gifted some fancy jojo maman bebe maternity bras and started pregnancy yoga literally immediately, meanwhile I’m fannying around at 21w in all my old bras cracking on with my full time job as fucking nurse

she literally has all the perspective, then somehow immediately forgot it. shallow and vapid doesn’t cover it.

I don’t really know what you expect her to do though? Keep her pregnancy secret? She had to announce it before her wedding really in case she was showing in pictures.

BLA week just happened to be a couple of weeks before, as she has had a miscarriage she openly speaks about it would have seemed very odd for her not to post and partake in wave of light.
True- but there’s a difference between keeping it a secret, mentioning it sensitively, and also RAKING IN ALL THE MATERNITY COIN by mentioning it incessantly when she made a point of structuring her social media profile about baby loss.

• Heart

misslunax

This morning she's moaning about someone using power tools when she wanted a lie in, but she's been doing home renovations for ages which I'm sure has been disruptive for other people too 🙄

She’s possibly the only person to bring forward a 2021/2022 wedding to 2020. Most people who are getting married in 2020 have probably postponed from spring or using their original date, not brought it forward a year so that they can preach about being intimate and generally be a smug prick.
Her inability to read her own tone throughout this pandemic has been lacking, incredibly tone deaf with everything she’s done.
She criticised a whole industry that has had to shut its doors for 6 months and with little support all to try grab freebies. She’s taken countless holidays when she’s done fuck all her whole life, and NHS workers are being told they have limited annual leave. Her grasp of reality is woeful.

Dex

I am happy for her and hope she has a healthy pregnancy. However I just know already she is going to become one of those insta mums that over shares everything and thinks their baby is the first baby in the world to eat/sleep or breathe 😒

Cariad

VIP Member
Who called it that her minimoon would be gifted??😂
And seriously if you're gifted a stay wouldn't you make bloody sure you'd check you'd got the location correct on your stories before posting!....I mean it's not like Salisbury and Shrewsbury are that far from each other 🙄

• Haha

TJ90

VIP Member
I don’t know who she thinks she is. Girl you shagged your teacher, knock yourself down a peg or two.

• Haha

MrsWight

Anybody else noticed she has given up on the image descriptions? After all the preaching about being accessible to all? 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha

HoGi

VIP Member
She has had an outpouring of support on her post and encouraged women to also share their story, just not with her. I really don’t want to critique her on this due to the subject matter.... but it’s hard not to when she behaves like this! I’d be left feeling really alienated if I had left her a message, only to see her vile posts this morning.
This is my problem with it. Speak out ladies, normalise it etc. But 12 hours later. Don't speak out to me!! Even though I raised the subject. I feel really sorry for anyone who messaged her yesterday only for her to be a bitch about it this morning

Reactions: 13

LMJ

VIP Member
I have met Beth a few times at Blogger events and she is not a nice person at all. Very very up herself and thinks a lot of herself. She spent her time sucking up to the bigger bloggers with huge followings and basically looked down on anyone with a lesser following than her. At one event my friend went over to her to say Hello as she really liked her and Beth just looked her up and down, rolled her eyes and walked off.

She was also called out for buying a load of followers a while back, she admitted it too but her excuse was everyone does so whats the big deal. She blew up quickly with her figures for a reason.

Its a shame as when she first started I thought she was quite cool, but she is in the 'Josie/Fashion Mumblr' type for me...the ones who are just purely money obsessed and couldn't care less about being genuine in any way, but will call others out for it. She acts like she always knows better. Total hypocrite.

• Wow

Cariad

VIP Member
Shady, totally shady
And potentially dangerous...my 22 year old daughter was contemplating travelling solo and I'd even shown her Beth's IG account for inspiration....it was totally irresponsible of her to suggest that her travelling solo was achievable for an average student when in fact she's got a travel companion and getting loads of sponsorship/ freebies
luckily my daughter got a place on foreign exchange to study at Shanghai university , then saved up and went travelling to S America with her boyfriend after graduation and then spent ski season in France...I still think she's been more adventurous than shady Beth!

doingtherightthing

Chatty Member
Why do I suspect she posted her wedding to do list to see which brands offered her freebies and then went on to ask for recommendations for a washing machine? We all know she will be gifted one soon enough now. She’s become just like the rest. I also can’t stand the way she talks anymore, she comes across as patronising and smug, like she’s not talking TO her followers but AT them.

Like omg I just got engaged with a fucking hairbo ring and like oh my god I am so relatable with Mr Beth but he doesn't like to be on camera because he like 50 and my sugar daddy who pays for my princess London lifestyle!

• Haha

Amyb97

Advertising alcoholic advent calendars when pregnant is the dumbest thing I’ve seen her do. Again; surely a lot of her followers are going to be trying to get pregnant and not drinking?!
also how can you advertise something and not use it. So false

• Heart

Doherty557

Chatty Member
Two weeks ago, Beths feed was all about miscarriages. In that time she told anyone who has had a miscarriage not to contact her, announced a pregnancy, posted a second bump photo and is noW banging on about mini moons. I’m disgusted at her behaviour.

I much prefer the way Elle (feathering the empty nest) dealt with it all and even abandoned Instagram all together to spend quality time with her precious baby.

Beth is the most selfish, snot nosed arsehole on the internet

• Heart

xits_jjx

VIP Member
Exactly and anyone with common sense can see how insensitive it was to replicate Chrissy’s post like that. She could’ve left it a day and posted something different. Copying the post on the same day comes across as an engagement and attention seek.

So she preached about how important it is to do image descriptions, but hasn’t bothered to put them on for the last two posts? Typical Beth, only bothered when she can make it all about her- if she can’t put up a ‘quirky’ little image description she’s not interested!

Flamingollama

Chatty Member
He’s not 50 he looks about her age, ginger, average looking not ugly. One of her pals in Australia posted stories and he was on her posts but never features in Beth’s. The way she calls him boy Beth makes me sick in my mouth

• Haha
  • Sick

LividLalji

VIP Member
She’s got a fucking nerve I’ll give her that. Has “chatting about miscarriage” in her bio but it’s not chatting if the conversation is only allowed to be one way. I have been through it and it’s horrific but I would never dream of opening the conversation up to my followers and then shutting them down the next day because it’s triggering for her. What’s triggering me Beth is you, you silly cunt.