Beth Sandland

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I love her dress and her pics from the day are great! It looks fab, I just feel like she’s trying too hard to make out it was the perfect day and exactly what they would have chosen under normal circumstances, when she’s planning a big white wedding a year or so down the line?

Am I just too tight at the thought of paying for two weddings 😅

Reactions: 12
She changes her story soooo much. She said in stories earlier she was sad about downsizing the wedding but for god knows how long she was saying it was her choice

Reactions: 5
“Despite the nature of registry offices...”

What the hell does she mean by that???

• Wow
Reactions: 9
So what does everyone think of the wedding photos?

You can't deny that the pair of them look really good together, but why was she claiming not to have a makeup artist and then she decided to have one? I understand everyone changes their mind, but she was 100% certain that she wasn't going to have one.

Reactions: 4
So what does everyone think of the wedding photos?

You can't deny that the pair of them look really good together, but why was she claiming not to have a makeup artist and then she decided to have one? I understand everyone changes their mind, but she was 100% certain that she wasn't going to have one.
Because of all the backlash she got on here 🤣

Reactions: 2
tbf I kinda didn’t really like registry offices or the thought of them (wrongly I might add) but a family member got married in the summer in one and it was beautiful.
I guess it depends where it is, some registry offices especially in central london are beautiful old buildings.

Reactions: 1
I feel like the registry office comment was snobby and unnecessary but that’s typical Beth! It looked beautiful but I agree that she was trying to really drive home that they had the BEST DAY EVER despite only four people attending and it being a pandemic.

Reactions: 6
I guess it depends where it is, some registry offices especially in central london are beautiful old buildings.
I agree. The Register Office for my home town is below my office! And is a right dump. But others are beautiful

what a dramatic rebrand from trying to be single (appearing) travelling woman to a wife and mama-to-be.

Reactions: 16
How do people come up with such witty titles that rhyme. All I can come up with is:

No more pretending she’s travelling the world solo, Boy Beth used to be her teacher but... YOLO.

I’ll see myself out 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23
How do people come up with such witty titles that rhyme. All I can come up with is:

No more pretending she’s travelling the world solo, Boy Beth used to be her teacher but... YOLO.

I’ll see myself out 😂😂😂
This is excellent! 😂👏

I’ll see myself out 😂😂😂
AMAZING 😂

I feel like her content has drastically changed and she's now becoming one of those mummy bloggers. When her child will ask her what job has she ever held down/ had all she will be able to say is 'I'm an influencer/blogger'. I understand her blog was always about her life but I don't think it's realistic at all. I don't understand why she doesn't show her partner, it's not like he's awful looking.

Reactions: 3
I bet their relationship was the talk of her school year so she might be a bit embarrassed?

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.