Beth Sandland #6 She married her teacher then her mum married the head of year

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not Beth advertising her pram for sale whilst on the second slide showcasing her second free car seat that would have cost near £1000! How about you donate your pram you ungrateful greedy cow 🙃
Also how does that work??

She phoned Pramworld to buy car seat and suddenly she gets a pr/kindly gifted car seat?!

In the real world the only way that would happen is if you had the audacity to have the ‘don’t you know who I am’ conversation.

And there was me thinking she was on maternity leave!! Never not hustling

Reactions: 8
Also it’s very admirable to want your child to rear face until 7 - but I bet that will go out of the window once Ziglet starts moaning and whinging!

Reactions: 3
And I’m pretty sure her car seat only RF to 18kg so hardly “extended” rear facing… you can buy a RF to 25kg seat for less than £200 which she definitely can afford.
no judgement to those who cannot afford to rear face to 25kg 🤍

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.