Beth Sandland #6 She married her teacher then her mum married the head of year

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Beth Sandland #7 Travel 'expert' that shags her teacher, still always the baby drama seeker.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I kind of want to see her get to 100k followers for the cringe post she'll do to celebrate 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
A baby shower felt a bit indulgent, said Beth who has been on approximately 33 holidays all whilst saving for her mat leave as the sole earner.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I see the sanctimonious one has made a list of what she will & wont be using with the birth of her 2nd gender neutral child. The level of privilege and arrogance with this generation just blows my mind. Everything has to be aesthetically pleasing, their opinion is the only one that’s right and their level of selfishness is indescribable - she really is a vile human being

Reactions: 16
I know with beige beth you never really do know but there’s an awful lot of blue at that baby shower 😜

Reactions: 5
Wish she’s taken more pictures 🙄
I suspect there are so few pictures as there were so few people there

Reactions: 5
I feel like she is truly never happy with any experience she has. She always has to find something to moan about and publically shame companies or places. To just state that the place she had her baby shower was awful without saying anything further can really cause issues for businesses. My husband is self employed and I hate that people do this.

Also can't wait for the baby to be here so she can stop the reels of her smiling smugly and stroking her bump whilst having a coffee 🙄

Reactions: 20
Poor Beth, hasn't been on a date night with her teacher husband since January...so the holidays to Dubai, Rome, Cornwall, Bath ( not to mention her jaunt to Paris with friend) don't count then ?
IMG_0142.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Why’s she doing a lean back? Stand properly beth? Your bump won’t be any different

Reactions: 8
I'm not even remotely sad that I won't be able to join the new Facebook Group. Guess she realised its too difficult to work out who the paying members are and who aren't. :ROFLMAO:
1685086574041.png

• Haha
Reactions: 11
What’s her USP going to be this time if she has a *shock horror* normal birth and non NICU baby - how will she cope just being standard mum 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
What’s her USP going to be this time if she has a *shock horror* normal birth and non NICU baby - how will she cope just being standard mum 😂
I reckon she’s booked herself in for an elective Caesarian to square this point off!

Having had an emergency Caesarian with my first I was adamant I didn’t want another. Despite her assertions to the contrary, she won’t be doing much for Z once she’s had No. 2

Reactions: 3
I think she already confirmed she's having an elective c section due to the trauma of the first birth. She's in for a shock at how hard it is.

Reactions: 6
I think she already confirmed she's having an elective c section due to the trauma of the first birth. She's in for a shock at how hard it is.
She'll be taking tips from her new best friend Ashley James ...both as bad as each other

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.