Beth Sandland #7 So beige. So bland. So sandland.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thought it was high time we got a new thread! We were up to page 58 on the old one.

Title thanks to @Chattymamabear and suggested by @FraggleRock back in January. Luckily this is Beth, so it's still relevant.

Beth is 38 weeks pregnant and there's no chance she'll let you forget it.

Reactions: 11
No #preemie #nicu to capitalise on her greediness this time as she’s now at 38 months weeks gestation

Reactions: 4
Won’t she be going in for her elective c-section very soon??

I may be out of touch with current practice but they used to do them at 38 weeks.

Reactions: 1
Can't she just enjoy time with her damn kid and not exploit him every single time? Filming holding his hand. Filming playing with him. Pictures of him with no top on.

I can safely say I'm never doing something with my child and then stopping to set up a camera to bother about getting views and likes from it, despite me also having a job in social media. She's so fake 🤢

Reactions: 9
Is it weird I'm actually excited for her to hit 100k?! Cannot wait to see the gloating when it's clear she buys followers and her blue tick 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Is it weird I'm actually excited for her to hit 100k?! Cannot wait to see the gloating when it's clear she buys followers and her blue tick 🤣
Surely now we know you have to buy the blue tick she won’t be able to make the correlation between 100k and the blue tick?

I may be out of touch with current practice but they used to do them at 38 weeks.
It’s 39 weeks as standard now, unless there’s concerns about the health of mum/baby or in cases of twins etc.

It seems like given she’s still pregnant and they haven’t brought her c-section forward that all these “concerns” from scans she was banging on about have either resolved or were exaggerated

Reactions: 8
So she's been "gifted" a pram that doesn't even fit through her front door...

How many months until she is selling it and got another.

Reactions: 6
So she's been "gifted" a pram that doesn't even fit through her front door...

How many months until she is selling it and got another.
God I didn’t read the bit about it not fitting through her door. To me that’s not fit for purpose! She’s such a sell out.

Reactions: 2
How many travel systems/pushchairs do we think she had? There was the Donkey 3 which would have been perfectly fine for both kids, the Silver Cross Coast, the BabyZen and a Maxi Cosi Jaya.

And then there’s the car seats: Silver Cross infant seat, the Maxi Cosi Micra Pro Eco 360, and the newest BeSafe Stretch B.

I’ll leave you with a screenshot from one of her reels:

Attachments

• Haha
God I didn’t read the bit about it not fitting through her door. To me that’s not fit for purpose! She’s such a sell out.
Totally. Saying she will take the bassinet off and then shrink it down etc. That is never going to happen. Especially when it is passing down with rain.

But hey it was free so what does beggy sandland care.

Also her selling the Silver Cross saying she bought it for £1200 in 2021 when I very clearly remember her banging on about how they only bought it because they got it on a great offer. At the very least don’t lie and just say it retailed for £1200.

The current guidelines are that unless there is a medical reason the earliest they will do an elective section is 38+6. I know this as had a baby due on New Year’s Eve so it was either right before Christmas or very close to due date because of when they will schedule them over Christmas!

Reactions: 1
How many travel systems/pushchairs do we think she had? There was the Donkey 3 which would have been perfectly fine for both kids, the Silver Cross Coast, the BabyZen and a Maxi Cosi Jaya.

And then there’s the car seats: Silver Cross infant seat, the Maxi Cosi Micra Pro Eco 360, and the newest BeSafe Stretch B.

I’ll leave you with a screenshot from one of her reels:
She's seemingly got quite a bit in common with Ashley James, she also has more options for transporting her kids than days of the week. (And she's also doing a screen time detox with her eldest at the moment)

Reactions: 5
Anyone want to try to guess the name? :p

G: Nova, Woodi, Dot, Pepper, Moxie, Scottie
B: Kit, Rooney, Bowie, Cosmo, Zaggy (obviously)

• Haha
Not sure what she’s going to do for content once new baby arrives in a completely normal way with no NICU stay. Beggy Beth is going to have to find something else to latch on to! She can’t even go for two-under-2!

She’ll announce it tomorrow I think! It’ll be perfectly planned at a time when she’ll get the most likes. Saddo.

Reactions: 5