Beth Sandland #6 She married her teacher then her mum married the head of year

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm not even remotely sad that I won't be able to join the new Facebook Group. Guess she realised its too difficult to work out who the paying members are and who aren't. :ROFLMAO:
View attachment 2196731
Interesting that the new group is live and the old one is officially done as of today… but right now the old group has almost 4000 members and the new one only has 194 😂 Clearly not that many official Beth’s Book Club members

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
So she emasculates her husband by having him as a SAHD unpaid childcare but expects him to buy her an eternity ring.

As she keeps telling everyone she is the breadwinner…..that means she gets to buy her own eternity ring.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
So she emasculates her husband by having him as a SAHD unpaid childcare but expects him to buy her an eternity ring.

As she keeps telling everyone she is the breadwinner…..that means she gets to buy her own eternity ring.
why’s she so shocked about wearing the rings? I never took mine off pregannt

Reactions: 6

What a brat.

Reactions: 6
why’s she so shocked about wearing the rings? I never took mine off pregannt
I didn’t take mine off either , my fingers swelled a bit but not too much to the point where my rings were uncomfortable . She’ll find anything to be smug about lol

Reactions: 5
I didn’t take mine off either , my fingers swelled a bit but not too much to the point where my rings were uncomfortable . She’ll find anything to be smug about lol
Same, I lost a lot of weight after pregnancy though and it needed resizing 😂

BuT I HaRdLy ToOk OnE bUmP pHoTo.

Beth with her 38th maternity shoot this trimester…
Really! Who does she think wants to see that naked bump in a field!! She looks an absolute dick. It’s really friends and family only material and that’s pushing it! If that was me I don’t think my family or friends would thank me for showing them 😂

Reactions: 7
I do think she works with some lovely photographers but because she’s so full of herself I never enjoy her pictures

Reactions: 4
Really! Who does she think wants to see that naked bump in a field!! She looks an absolute dick. It’s really friends and family only material and that’s pushing it! If that was me I don’t think my family or friends would thank me for showing them 😂
Imagine going to visit Beth at home and seeing all these semi naked photos hanging in the living room and hallway...awks

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Not Beth advertising her pram for sale whilst on the second slide showcasing her second free car seat that would have cost near £1000! How about you donate your pram you ungrateful greedy cow 🙃

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Not Beth advertising her pram for sale whilst on the second slide showcasing her second free car seat that would have cost near £1000! How about you donate your pram you ungrateful greedy cow 🙃
and banging on about car seat safety yet she is selling her used car seat!!

Reactions: 12
Infuriates me. I need a new push chair cause mines in tatters (not even sure how. Just bad quality I guess), but I can’t justify the spend right now since mine has two functional wheels and he fits in it. Yet Beggy is getting one free when we all know she can more than afford it

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.