Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

NutellaFix

Chatty Member
Nail salons give her the ick? That’s not what happened when she was given a freebie appointment at Townhouse and shlepped tiddly Z into London in the middle of summer last year! Or is it they only give her the ick when she’s got to pay for it/they stick to their no children policy?

Attachments

Reactions: 28

missobscure09

And now she’s decided to cut an hour off her “working” day and advised we all look at re-structuring our days. So very easy to do when you work on a rota system in the NHS rather than sat in a cafe posting on instagram, thanks Beth!

Reactions: 26

Doherty557

Chatty Member
I imagine they are renting out their london flat and paying their mortgage with the proceeds? The fact they haven’t sold that to buy suggests they own it outright, possibly an inheritance gift or a cheap sale through family? I don’t see how else they could afford a big house in Oxfordshire without selling the london flat

it actually makes me sick. I’m a fulll time single mother and in April 3rd I was diagnosed with advanced stage 4 lung cancer (having never so much as smoked a cigarette in my life time). I used to earn some cash on the side through my small Instagram but no longer can focus on that seeing as my husband left both my daughter and I and my parents live in another country.

im starting work again next month which coincides with my first lots of immunotherapy treatment, currently on a targeted drug that makes it hard to get out of bed every day and yet I have no other option than to work as much as I can whilst juggling the insane costs of childcare.

I’m not looking for sympathy , just stating how out of touch Beth is. She’s not a hard worker, she’s not even likeable. I know some influencers who work their ass off and trust me, Beth is NOT one of them, she doesn’t deserve having everything handed to her on a plate and she doesn’t even consider the situation her followers may be in. Whether that’s those suffering from baby loss or fertility problems or those who have to work 60 hours a week To feed their children because they don’t have a stay at home teacher whilst they get paid to get their nails done and go on holiday.

more than ever in starting to realise the world is so fuckedup and down by marketing/advertising in general knocks me sick

rant over, sorry

• Heart

catchingup2021

Chatty Member
“We’re very well travelled and this is Ziggy’s 6th country before the age of 2.” Beth, taking your very pale skinned baby to hot climates on freebie holidays doesn’t make you a better Mum than someone who goes to a Parkdean resort hun. Ps. I can only see 5 countries in her highlights, has she just added an extra one on for the extra quirkiness? 🙄

HoGi

VIP Member
I'm sure Beth will be raging when she finds out her oh so original baby name is now an option for Amazon echo devices instead of Alexa 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 25

Cariad

VIP Member
Flabbergasted that she’s traveled to Rome with ‘no research’ & with a toddler and has the audacity to moan that it’s too busy. Her level of arrogance is unbelievable
Remember this is Beth , the intrepid female traveler who led us all a merry dance , leading us to believe she was visiting far flung places on her own, when in fact she was traveling with her teacher boyfriend all along

Reactions: 25
Anybody else extremely confused by her content. Constant birth trauma/nicu posts then flashing everywhere how she was working 5 days after ziggy left hospital? It’s so conflicting.

Reactions: 24

Tell.A.Tale

I wish I had found this page before I literally cannot stand this woman...

Sje thinks she's posh
Knows she pretty
Trying to come off as relatable down to earth

Went to Venice a couple of weeks ago and then moaned it wasn't toddler friendly, no shit??

Doesn't realise how privileged she is

Thinks she is the only person to ever had a child
I have to respectfully disagree. I really don’t think she is pretty. She is very plain and looks a potato most of the time.

• Haha

munchkin27

I honestly find it so embarrassing her calling it her husbands “milestone” birthday - she’s obviously ashamed of his age otherwise why would she need to keep it a “secret”. She clearly wants everyone to think he’s 30 🤣

• Haha
Claiming you’re infertile after two quick succession miscarriages and two healthy pregnancies, is honestly insulting to those truly going through infertility.
Miscarriages are horrible, it’s the worst thing I’ve ever been through in my life. But unfortunately they are very common and they absolutely do not equal infertility. She’s such a twat for making money off this bullshit ‘trauma’.

Reactions: 23

Electra29

The arching of her back to make her bump look bigger 🙄 I'm pretty sure she did that last time. So two babies at 27 with a 40 year old husband who was her teacher.

• Sick
Reactions: 22

epl000

VIP Member
A75F6A33-5C9C-46ED-9961-B42C0A8ED3E4.png

As if she has the cheek to complain about an app not being free when she charges a fortune for her book club :oops:

• Wow
Reactions: 22