Beth Sandland #5 The First Woman To Parent

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder if Boy Beth enjoyed his birthday present to go and see the tulips?
A gift that DEFINITELY wasn’t for Beth and her insta content.
Almost as much as he enjoyed his doorbell I bet! Wonder if it’s moving with them?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Just found this thread cos she’s such an irritant, wow 🫣

can someone elaborate on hubby being her teacher?! They both look about 12 still…how does this work 😂😂

Reactions: 5
Just found this thread cos she’s such an irritant, wow 🫣

can someone elaborate on hubby being her teacher?! They both look about 12 still…how does this work 😂😂
If you go back a few threads we talked about it in great detail for a while, but the summary is that he was a teacher at a school she transferred to and likely taught her, his name is something like TJ so it was easy enough to find proof of him working there in the past at the same time Beth attended. I could be wrong here but I think theres about 12 years between them in age

Reactions: 3
Why isn’t it a surprise to me that she’s managed to shoehorn his height/weight into this?
If she was actually a prem mum she'd know that height and weight centiles don't use corrected gestational age after 12 months. She needs to stop alluding to issues that aren't there.

Reactions: 13
If she was actually a prem mum she'd know that height and weight centiles don't use corrected gestational age after 12 months. She needs to stop alluding to issues that aren't there.
This. My Twinnies were 36 weekers, and their ages have stopped being adjusted now they’re one.

I wonder if Boy Beth enjoyed his birthday present to go and see the tulips?
A gift that DEFINITELY wasn’t for Beth and her insta content.
Who literally goes on holiday the day before they're meant to be packing and moving to her ' Cotswolds cottage'? Only lazy Beth would

Reactions: 15
Really interested to see how she spins this house move/relocation! A lot of her followers/appeal was London life so she’s turning her back on a whole segment. I’m sure it won’t be a big drop but I think she’ll loose quite a lot more followers eventually.

Reactions: 6
Really interested to see how she spins this house move/relocation! A lot of her followers/appeal was London life so she’s turning her back on a whole segment. I’m sure it won’t be a big drop but I think she’ll loose quite a lot more followers eventually.
What's happening with her book club? Not that I'm remotely interested!
she won't be able to get her overpriced All Plants ready meals delivered to her on speed dial now either

Reactions: 6
Do we think she’ll explain that they’ve moved back to The Cotswolds West Oxfordshire because that’s where she and Boy Beth met?

Reactions: 1
So is Witney is in the Cotswolds? I guess that's where she has gone since her mum lives there
Witney is definitely not in the cotswolds Beth 😂 can’t wait for us nasty tattle trolls to play detective and figure out where she has moved to 🥸

• Haha
Well put it this way, they won't see any more smug brunches at the Ivy or Megan's. Probs will announce baby No2 the minute they move in - the only reason I believe they moved to West Oxfordshire.

Reactions: 9
Well put it this way, they won't see any more smug brunches at the Ivy or Megan's. Probs will announce baby No2 the minute they move in - the only reason I believe they moved to West Oxfordshire.
They’ve built any ivy in oxford now 🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 2
She even used the same removal company as the other annoying mum on insta ashley james along with every other shitfluencer

Reactions: 3
Ffs she's done a podcast with narcissist Ashley James talking about childbirth/trauma/NICU experience.....anyone going to have a listen?

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.