Beth Sandland #5 The First Woman To Parent

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tragic šŸ˜­ how desperate must companies be? Iā€™m so confused as to why theyā€™d pay for such terrible engagement and a poorly done ad
Shame there seems to be so few if any repercussions for these instahuns.....if she was in a real job, she'd be called into managers office to explain her poor performance and possibly "let go":

Reactions: 7
Shame there seems to be so few if any repercussions for these instahuns.....if she was in a real job, she'd be called into managers office to explain her poor performance and possibly "let go":
To an extent they do seem invincible donā€™t they!

Reactions: 3
Only because they donā€™t publicly post about it. A lot of them moan about brands complaining about their poor ads on Kelsey in Londonā€™s group, not sure if Beth is in that, but many of them donā€™t actually get away with it

Reactions: 6
Only because they donā€™t publicly post about it. A lot of them moan about brands complaining about their poor ads on Kelsey in Londonā€™s group, not sure if Beth is in that, but many of them donā€™t actually get away with it
What is the group?

Reactions: 1
Creative Gal Gang: UK Influencers & Content Creators

If you already hate influencers it wonā€™t help your cause

• Sick
Reactions: 4
Her content today is a load of crap.

pics of Z in ridiculous, impractical outfits whilst she hauls him around London for content. He canā€™t move in the shoes and dungarees!

also attended a Bobbi Brown product launch with profits going to smart works.. the irony (am I misusing irony here?) of pampered, spoiled instahuns attending a (free) brunch and get (yet more) free stuff is clearly lost on her.

She also had a therapy session and EDMR for her PTSD due to her birth disappointment. Lots of pouting and gazing at the camera šŸ™„

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 10

pics of Z in ridiculous, impractical outfits whilst she hauls him around London for content. He canā€™t move in the shoes and dungarees!

also attended a Bobbi Brown product launch with profits going to smart works.. the irony (am I misusing irony here?) of pampered, spoiled instahuns attending a (free) brunch and get (yet more) free stuff is clearly lost on her.

She also had a therapy session and EDMR for her PTSD due to her birth disappointment. Lots of pouting and gazing at the camera šŸ™„
Is it just me or are shoes for babies who arenā€™t walking completely pointless?

Also her pouting into the camera after going to a therapy session annoyed me, I doubt most people who genuinely had PTSD, would come out of a ā€˜heavyā€™ therapy session gurning into their phone for Instagram

Reactions: 23
Is it just me or are shoes for babies who arenā€™t walking completely pointless?

Also her pouting into the camera after going to a therapy session annoyed me, I doubt most people who genuinely had PTSD, would come out of a ā€˜heavyā€™ therapy session gurning into their phone for Instagram
nah, not just you about the shoes!

ffs, changed her bio again! She must be averaging about once a month at this rate

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Speaking as someone who is in the midst of trauma therapy and EMDR, the very last thing Iā€™d think of after an appointment is posting myself on Instagram. Iā€™m not fit for anything other than falling asleep.

Iā€™m all for openness around mental health, but sheā€™s profiteering from what is a really, really hard process.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Completely apalled by her doing a 'post therapy pull faces at the camera' post. She's so out of touch it's unbelievable. I know everyone deals with trauma differently, but come the duck on. She seems to just enjoy wearing it like a badge.

Reactions: 19
Speaking as someone who is in the midst of trauma therapy and EMDR, the very last thing Iā€™d think of after an appointment is posting myself on Instagram. Iā€™m not fit for anything other than falling asleep.

Iā€™m all for openness around mental health, but sheā€™s profiteering from what is a really, really hard process.
This. Iā€™m sorry youā€™re going through this, I hope things are improving for you. Seeing others exploit it mustnā€™t help.

• Heart
This. Iā€™m sorry youā€™re going through this, I hope things are improving for you. Seeing others exploit it mustnā€™t help.
Thank you ā¤

Luckily she has no impact on me in that way, but I bet she does on some. Imagine leaving a therapy session, feeling in absolute pieces and dissociated, thinking ā€˜but Beth was okay, she was posting insta storiesā€™ šŸ¤¦šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø

Reactions: 4
Beth hun why is your poor kid dressed as a sheep trotters and all?

I am cringing so much as the fake deep breath of the camera after therapy.
what a mockery of those actually suffering with ptsd

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I see she decided to swap the pink newborn pack to the black s6+ seat for the yoyo šŸ˜‚ but you donā€™t mind you had a boy do you Beth šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Snorted out loud at Bethā€™s ā€œletā€™s not judge how people feed their babyā€ post when sheā€™s rammed breast feeding and photos of her boobs down everyoneā€™s throats for the best part of a year.

Reactions: 21
The cheap lace on those bras rubbing against your nipples šŸ„“

But then laughing at how Z was up for 2 hours last night after she was so pleased when she was finally allowed to ā€œheal from the sleep deprivationā€

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.