Beth Sandland #5 The First Woman To Parent

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Apparently "boybeth" (šŸ¤®) also has/had virus, so I certainly hope he wasn't allowed in hospital .....sounds like they've all had norovirus which is rife at the moment
I've since watched 'This is going to hurt' , since she was complaining last week about its representation of Drs/NHS/maternity services and how it was 'triggering' šŸ™„....ffs she's read the book so surely must have known what it was about
I had a v traumatic birth with my eldest, v similar to opening sequence in first episode ( cord prolapse/ rushed to theatre with midwife's hand up birth canal stopping daughter's head pressing on cord, resulted in emergency c section and 48 hrs in PICU )....
yes it brought it all back to me, but I'm so glad of these professionals saved my life - you definitely need dark humour to survive being a health care worker! ( I've been nurse for 35 years)
Husband was a Dr ( reached consultant status ) before he decided to ditch medical profession because of the working conditions and to preserve his mental health ....he was regularly working in excess of 100hrs a week ....
certainly no time for meeting up with friends for a coffee or recording a pointless 'advert' in supermarket ....he barely saw our children until he had a breakdown and spent 4 months in a psychiatric hospital, where he had to reevaluate his life
Beth wouldn't know what working hard was if it bit her on the bum
Oh my goodness. What a rollercoaster. Iā€™m sorry you experienced that with the birth of your daughter and I hope your husband is on the road to recovery. The NHS is both incredible and infuriating (also a clinical NHS worker in maternity, This is Going To Hurt was triggering for me but from a work perspective!). Beth just doesnā€™t get it.

Reactions: 7
Oh my goodness. What a rollercoaster. Iā€™m sorry you experienced that with the birth of your daughter and I hope your husband is on the road to recovery. The NHS is both incredible and infuriating (also a clinical NHS worker in maternity, This is Going To Hurt was triggering for me but from a work perspective!). Beth just doesnā€™t get it.
I keep telling my husband he should write a book about his experiences!.....( he retrained as a Barrister and we all have a much better quality of life with no cancelled holidays or 4am phone calls from his juniors )....he absolutely loved being a Dr and still sees some of his old patients out and about, but the working conditions just weren't worth it - we advised our children not to pursue a medical career as know too many others who have burnt out or sadly committed suicide

Reactions: 5
Bit late to the party but I think itā€™s absolutely disgusting when parents (Beth) put pictures of their poorly children in hospital. It just screams attention seeker and not ā€œdoting motherā€ like they are trying to portray.
put your phone down Beth and give that poor baby what he needs - uninterrupted attention from his mother!!

• Heart
Reactions: 11

I keep telling my husband he should write a book about his experiences!.....( he retrained as a Barrister and we all have a much better quality of life with no cancelled holidays or 4am phone calls from his juniors )....he absolutely loved being a Dr and still sees some of his old patients out and about, but the working conditions just weren't worth it - we advised our children not to pursue a medical career as know too many others who have burnt out or sadly committed suicide
He definitely should write a book, blimey. Kudos to him for retraining, sounds like its had a really positive outcome. Maybe Beth could read it and realise that in the real world that's what people have to deal with.

I just really don't like the way she's posted pictures of him looking so poorly. It leaves a really bad taste in my mouth. I don't object to baby photos on social media generally, but this just screams like she's using him for attention and I don't think its fair on him.

Reactions: 6
Beth Sandland angers me SO MUCH! So fake, so attention seeking. PLEASE I BEG someone message her on Instagram telling her how disgusting she is putting her baby on Instagram like that, what disgusts me even more, like someone mentioned previously was her saying that comment about the loyalty card in her caption because her baby has been in hospital 3 times in 10.5 months, and how awful that is to parents whose babies are frequently in & out. VILE WOMAN!
Hope her following drops soon I canā€™t believe I used to follow her for a long time (when she pretended she was solo travelling) and only recently unfollowed. No privacy at all for babies these days, imagine her 18 year old grown son finding out EVERY aspect of his life was plastered on Instagram.

Beth if youā€™re ever reading this, you need to re evaluate what it is youā€™re doing and give your baby the privacy he deserves instead of attention seeking for likes on Instagram and give them bloody hashtags a rest!!!

Reactions: 14
Beth Sandland angers me SO MUCH! So fake, so attention seeking. PLEASE I BEG someone message her on Instagram telling her how disgusting she is putting her baby on Instagram like that, what disgusts me even more, like someone mentioned previously was her saying that comment about the loyalty card in her caption because her baby has been in hospital 3 times in 10.5 months, and how awful that is to parents whose babies are frequently in & out. VILE WOMAN!
Hope her following drops soon I canā€™t believe I used to follow her for a long time (when she pretended she was solo travelling) and only recently unfollowed. No privacy at all for babies these days, imagine her 18 year old grown son finding out EVERY aspect of his life was plastered on Instagram.

Beth if youā€™re ever reading this, you need to re evaluate what it is youā€™re doing and give your baby the privacy he deserves instead of attention seeking for likes on Instagram and give them bloody hashtags a rest!!!
Whatā€™s stopping you from messaging her out of interest?

Reactions: 3
Iā€™ve tried but it hasnā€™t been acknowledged.

Iā€™ve tried but it hasnā€™t been acknowledged
She probably wonā€™t acknowledge a message from anyone if itā€™s criticising her disgusting need to use her sick child for content.

Reactions: 10
Those photos were really exploitative and it's ridiculous that her husband allows her to do this / encourages it by taking part in helping her stage photos of her sleeping. I'm 1000% convinced that her priorities are in the wrong place and having a baby for her was just for content gain.
Also again taking the piss by saying she's had a day off when so many people are gonna have to go to work with COVID because of new government guidelines. As far as I'm concerned she's just doing the same what she always does - being in bed?

Reactions: 9
Those photos were really exploitative and it's ridiculous that her husband allows her to do this / encourages it by taking part in helping her stage photos of her sleeping.
He doesnā€™t have any idea of what right and wrong is other wise he wouldnā€™t have married an ex pupil
Sheā€™s got him on a knife edge here

Reactions: 14
He doesnā€™t have any idea of what right and wrong is other wise he wouldnā€™t have married an ex pupil
Sheā€™s got him on a knife edge here
They're both pretty unfit to be parents... What if they one day have a daughter?

Reactions: 6
Those photos were really exploitative and it's ridiculous that her husband allows her to do this / encourages it by taking part in helping her stage photos of her sleeping. I'm 1000% convinced that her priorities are in the wrong place and having a baby for her was just for content gain.
Also again taking the piss by saying she's had a day off when so many people are gonna have to go to work with COVID because of new government guidelines. As far as I'm concerned she's just doing the same what she always does - being in bed?
I've been working from home since March 2020 as I'm clinically extremely vulnerable ....however I've been very lucky I've been able to continue to complete patient follow ups and to dial into our multi disciplinary team discussions regarding clinical decisions for cancer patients .
Anyway, last week the pathologist , radiologist and oncologist all had covid yet continued to work from home despite feeling crap ,presenting patients and discussing treatment plans, prescribing chemo ....but poor old Beth is so hard done by and finding it all so much being a grown adult posting photos on the gram šŸ™„

Reactions: 7
I know she commented that she wasnā€™t pregnant a while back (to shut us up on here I think!) but anyone else spot the alcohol free beer on her stories? Iā€™m still off the booze as I bedshare with my baby but would NEVER choose the alcohol free stuff if I didnā€™t have too šŸ¤®

I know she commented that she wasnā€™t pregnant a while back (to shut us up on here I think!) but anyone else spot the alcohol free beer on her stories? Iā€™m still off the booze as I bedshare with my baby but would NEVER choose the alcohol free stuff if I didnā€™t have too šŸ¤®
She's back to exclusively breastfeeding.

• Haha
I just had a look at her motherhood edit website and on it, in the About section, she says that her son spent the first few weeks of his life in the NICU.

That is just a lie. He was born on March 26th I believe and according to her instagram discharged on April 6th which is a week and a half. Why is she exaggerating it?

And she is using all the NICU hashtags on her photos of him in hospital as if itā€™s a readmission in relation to his NICU stay.

And donā€™t get me started on the fact she tries to pass him off as a preemie when he was born full termā€¦ it is mind blowing.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
I just had a look at her motherhood edit website and on it, in the About section, she says that her son spent the first few weeks of his life in the NICU.

That is just a lie. He was born on March 26th I believe and according to her instagram discharged on April 6th which is a week and a half. Why is she exaggerating it?

And she is using all the NICU hashtags on her photos of him in hospital as if itā€™s a readmission in relation to his NICU stay.

And donā€™t get me started on the fact she tries to pass him off as a preemie when he was born full termā€¦ it is mind blowing.
It wasnā€™t even that long - if I remember correctly, her mum posted an at home photo of him a few days before Beth announced he was discharged. (Long time lurker) She has been exaggerating this right from the start.

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.