Beth Sandland #2 No more pretending I'm travelling solo, I married my school teacher, yolo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Cringing inside that she writes small business love whilst accepting freebies from tiny, probably struggling businesses

Reactions: 9
Who spends £6-8 on a box of tiny sweets like that though? Cheaper to buy your own and package it

Reactions: 5
She can’t even be bothered to say how much the product actually costs just an “ish” like Shrewsbury and Salisbury or whatever it was she cocked up.

Influencers go on and on about how gifted isn’t a gift there’s still a contract involved and content to be created and all the work involved but she’s proved otherwise 😂

It’s not a bleeping micro-wedding. It’s just a small wedding. Why is everything got to have a stupid wanky name 😑

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Beth, you had a tiny wedding because of covid, not because you wanted one now duck off

• Haha
Reactions: 17
As someone who has had a miscarriage I’m confused as to why Beth only discusses them when someone ‘relevant’ has had one. Miscarriage should be discussed at all times, not just when someone famous has had one

also, her followers are increasing as she’s doing a hotel giveaway. Instagram has stated theydon’t want people doing giveaways so I have reported her post as spam

• Heart
Reactions: 21
It’s not a bleeping micro-wedding. It’s just a small wedding. Why is everything got to have a stupid wanky name 😑
I really hate that term!

also, her followers are increasing as she’s doing a hotel giveaway. Instagram has stated theydon’t want people doing giveaways so I have reported her post as spam
Especially when she is offering it off the back of a free stay that she took advantage of, at a time when that industry is really struggling because of a global pandemic!

• Angry
Reactions: 10
Yep I’m getting married in a couple of weeks we can only have 13 guests. Only reason we’re still doing it is because it’s proving difficult to get the money back we have already paid to the registrar 🙄 so just having the legal ceremony and our big do late next year. Wouldn’t be surprised if this was the reason for her “micro wedding”.

Reactions: 5
Like would she have even had a big wedding anyway? Like surely she doesn’t have any friends left from school because they think it’s weird to be married to her teacher?

• Haha
Like would she have even had a big wedding anyway? Like surely she doesn’t have any friends left from school because they think it’s weird to be married to her teacher?
Imagine going to her wedding and your old teachers being there 😩

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I'm so confused but who exactly is interning with Beth? I hope she's paying her London Living Wage

Reactions: 3
I think she just means Boy Beth 🤢

Let's hope so as she wouldn't want to be breaking the lockdown rules she keeps harping on about all the time 🙄 Amusing she says you must follow the rules but then goes and does a photo shoot which is not essential.

Also, as a woman who has suffered from 2 miscarriages, her recent posts and stories are so detrimental to the many who followed her due to miscarriage. She is an awful girl.

Reactions: 7
she drives me mad with this micro wedding waffle .. my husband and I had a lockdown wedding and we only had 11 guests ! News flash Beth, that’s doesn’t make you special and it’s not a personality trait !

Reactions: 12
Beth who tells everyone not to buy fast fashion is already sharing Ad-Affiliate links for fast fashion sites for Black Friday sales

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Do we know if she’s finding out the sex? As she posted her 20 week scan pics?

Any ultrasound technicians wanna give it guess off the pic? 😂

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.