Beth Sandland #2 No more pretending I'm travelling solo, I married my school teacher, yolo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Erm, I’m sorry but how rude (and unrealistic!) is she being?!?! I hope she replied to that person directly and not just by having a moan on her stories! Yes you get tired of hearing the same thing, but none of it isn’t true. Does she think her baby won’t spew all over her? Does she think her baby won’t get mushed up carrot all over her white blouse with the big sleeves that also won’t ever fall in the baby’s poo? Does she think her baby will sleep perfectly from the get go??? Oh. My. LIFE!!!
God she is absolutely insufferable

Reactions: 6
She has really fecked me off now with that!!! 😡 why does she act so intitled?! She isnt famous... she doesn't even have 1000 thousand followers yet walks around like her tit doesn't stink!! She needs a serious reality and get back to the real world!

Reactions: 5
Why is she forcing her bump out? She never stands straight, she’s always arching her back and pushing the bump out. 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She thinks she’s the first woman on insta to get pregnant 😒 I dread to think what the content will be like when the baby’s here ....

Reactions: 10
Wow!!!! She seriously needs to get over herself!! She put herself out there on her stories for the world to watch but how dare anyone reply and give an opinion or practical advise?! Which is all true.. having a baby isnt all magical and rainbows its bleeping hard!
Literally thought this too. I'm sure no one was replying in a spiteful manner, people were probably just thinking that they were being nice. And the reality is that those white bottoms will not be practical for crawling round after your baby and those sleeves will be impractical for changing nappies!

Reactions: 7
Literally thought this too. I'm sure no one was replying in a spiteful manner, people were probably just thinking that they were being nice. And the reality is that those white bottoms will not be practical for crawling round after your baby and those sleeves will be impractical for changing nappies!
Yes exactly this!! I dont think it came across as rude just a genuine point.. I hope that person unfollowed her after that and also a few others!!

Reactions: 1
The clothes she's showing today are so impractical and will not see her through her pregnancy( and it comical how she's pushing the bump out to look even bigger- if she thinks she's big now, wait till she's full term .....)
white trousers with a baby spewing/ crapping 🤣🤣🤣🤣, long flowing sleeves🤣🤣🤣🤣 also, if she's considering breastfeeding ( which I'm sure she is and will be the first woman ever to breastfeed 🙄) then that jumpsuit is so ridiculous, unless she wants to flash her norks
she's become even more insufferable since she married boy Beth , if that's even possible!

Reactions: 11
The clothes she's showing today are impractical and will not see her through her pregnancy( and it comical how she's pushing the bump out to look even bigger- if she thinks she's big now, wait till she's full term .....
white trousers with a baby spewing/ crapping 🤣🤣🤣🤣, long flowing sleeves🤣🤣🤣🤣 also, if she's considering breastfeeding ( which I'm sure she is and will be the first woman ever to breastfeed 🙄) then that jumpsuit is so ridiculous, unless she wants to flash her norks
she's become even more insufferable since she married boy Beth , if that's even possible!
The clothes are hideous too!!

Reactions: 3
Her story has really pissed me off, no one's fear mongering Beth they're being realistic. I'm absolutely cringing at how far she's trying to push out her bump as well, her back is literally arched like this < trying to stick it out as far as possible.

Reactions: 11
She’s 24 and seems to thinks she’s the oracle of all information 😄 I cringe!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
She’s such a cow. Sure Beth you can wear white and light colours and frilly sleeves nobody said you can’t - however ain’t so practical when you get poo or sick or mud or snot or literally whatever else your kid can throw at you on it. There is no mum uniform but there’s a reason people avoid light colours and small kids. Also stop standing slumped so shove your bump out more you look ridiculous.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I was going to reply to her story telling her exactly what I think, but she’s turned replies off! 🤣🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
The fake posh voice is so irritating!! Honestly so forced and the semi pouts, it’s so embarrassing

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
I do think she is glamourising motherhood, I personally think they rushed into it... It'd be nice to have a year of just being married but I understand everyone is different. I can't cope with this whole switching marriage thing to talking about babies.. My answer would be just don't advice Beth ( she clearly knows best) and doesn't appreciate any type of real life info anyone gives.

Reactions: 5
I do think she is glamourising motherhood, I personally think they rushed into it... It'd be nice to have a year of just being married but I understand everyone is different. I can't cope with this whole switching marriage thing to talking about babies.. My answer would be just don't advice Beth ( she clearly knows best) and doesn't appreciate any type of real life info anyone gives.
Yeah I honestly think she will get a massive shock to the system when the baby does arrive.. but she knows best and all that.. good luck love 🤣

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.