Beth Sandland #2 No more pretending I'm travelling solo, I married my school teacher, yolo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah I agree one persons view on a rough area is anothers paradise but I do know for 100% she lived in Didcot and not Oxford. As someone who lived in the next town I have always thought Didcot was rough šŸ˜‚ it may not be the bronx but there's no way I would raise kids there. Most of the people I 'know' that went to the girls school are all pretty 'rough' and a lot of them had multiple children by the time they were old enough to leave school or were in the care system sadly
This is a true story!! šŸ¤£

Okay I'm calling it... I bet she will be giving birth a private suite overlooking big ben at guys and st thomas or in the lido wing as a #ad #presstrip šŸ˜‚

Boy is she in for the shock of her life when that kido is here

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Okay I'm calling it... I bet she will be giving birth a private suite overlooking big ben at guys and st thomas or in the lido wing as a #ad #presstrip šŸ˜‚

And itā€™ll have to be the suite that Kate delivered Prince George

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Either that or sheā€™ll jump firmly on the home birthing... but I think sheā€™s a bit of a wuss for that tbh

Reactions: 3
I see sheā€™s actually got out of bed and got dressed today- and sheā€™s actually working šŸ™„.... mind you a leisurely photo shoot is not on the same scale as donning PPE for 12 hrs to work in ITU - and Iā€™ve no doubt sheā€™ll come away with some freebies!

Reactions: 5
She was complaining about the wake up call but was driven there. Poor Bethy is out to do some work today!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Sheā€™s back on her gross velvet sofa for yet another bump pic.
Did you see how much that monstrosity cost? The company featured her picture their grid and put the shop button on it and it was 2.5 grand!! They would have to pay me that to have it in my house

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Did you see how much that monstrosity cost? The company featured her picture their grid and put the shop button on it and it was 2.5 grand!! They would have to pay me that to have it in my house
Oh my gosh no?! Iā€™m actually shocked! Sheā€™s got more money than sense.

No doubt it will be a ā€œtraumaticā€ birth like all insta mums seem to have. And weeks of just pictures of the babyā€™s hand before she does a big reveal ..

Reactions: 8
Has anyone else noticed the pattern of Beth shoving her privilege in our faces all whilst pretending sheā€™s not privileged at all? She sits on her ridiculously expensive sofa whilst pretending sheā€™s having a small wedding as to not ā€˜wasteā€™ money (all whilst mentioning the big party she will no doubt splash thousands on) and mentioning how lucky it is she hadnā€™t got an expensive car? Yet she speaks as though sheā€™s got a poker up her bum, acts as though everyone has the extra money to shop for expensive sustainable items, renovates her entire house, goes on expensive holidays.

she tries to be relatable to normal people but it just comes across as patronising and fake.

Beth, we donā€™t care you have more money than us, just stop pretending that youā€™re hard up!!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
A ā€œnice carā€?? What constitutes a nice car? It looks decent enough to me!

And Iā€™m sorry but that bump is looking far too big for half way through! I know everybody carries differently but thatā€™s just ridiculous! She either really is exaggerating it or thatā€™s one big baby.... šŸ˜¬šŸ˜¬

A ā€œnice carā€?? What constitutes a nice car? It looks decent enough to me!

Looks like a Vauxhall Corsa to me and theyā€™re great cars. I mean not luxury like a Tesla or anything but I used to have one and loved it, theyā€™re great run arounds and comfortable on long journeys, theyā€™re popular cars for a reason. Just a very snobby comment by herself, you just know if she had a luxury car sheā€™d be showing it off for sure but because itā€™s below what she considers desirable she puts it down like sheā€™s one of the people.

Literally roaring here at the sharing of government slides but reminding people itā€™s not an open discussion so basically, do as your told! Beth says so!
I mean come on, if you share political information, be big enough to accept the conversation will be there, why does she think she can pick or choose engagement? Although itā€™s funny how nobody can DM her their view yet sheā€™s over on simply politics telling everyone how stupid they are for being rightly confused?

• Wow
Reactions: 17
Literally roaring here at the sharing of government slides but reminding people itā€™s not an open discussion so basically, do as your told! Beth says so!
I mean come on, if you share political information, be big enough to accept the conversation will be there, why does she think she can pick or choose engagement? Although itā€™s funny how nobody can DM her their view yet sheā€™s over on simply politics telling everyone how stupid they are for being rightly confused?
Screenshots please šŸ‘€

Sheā€™s so bloody rude!

Reactions: 1
Do you ever hate someone so much that every little thing they do annoys you? Iā€™m at that stage with Beth, toe thumbs, the way her mouth moves and kind of pouts when she talks, the fake posh accent, the condescending tone even the fact she uses bath bombs after saying she wasnā€™t allowed purely cos it fit the narrative for an ad just everything about her winds me up I really should unfollow now šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Surprised sheā€™s not yet mouthing off about the maternity rules yet! Instead launching her give away! After someone said to Iā€™m 100% sure sheā€™s gonna have a private birth

• Angry
Has anyone else noticed the pattern of Beth shoving her privilege in our faces all whilst pretending sheā€™s not privileged at all? She sits on her ridiculously expensive sofa whilst pretending sheā€™s having a small wedding as to not ā€˜wasteā€™ money (all whilst mentioning the big party she will no doubt splash thousands on) and mentioning how lucky it is she hadnā€™t got an expensive car? Yet she speaks as though sheā€™s got a poker up her bum, acts as though everyone has the extra money to shop for expensive sustainable items, renovates her entire house, goes on expensive holidays.

she tries to be relatable to normal people but it just comes across as patronising and fake.

Beth, we donā€™t care you have more money than us, just stop pretending that youā€™re hard up!!
Not forgetting the super affordable clothes she shares like Ā£95 for a summer dress šŸ˜‚šŸ™ˆ

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.