Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

noseybirdxo

VIP Member
This is petty but as an Aussie living in England, her saying arvo instead of afternoon and maccas instead of mcdonald’s just because she went to Australia for a bit WINDS ME UP!

• Haha
Reactions: 32

itsgtothea

Wearing a baby on board badge whilst walking on Wimbledon common and not on a tube 🙄

she really wants the world to know she’s pregnant doesnt she!

I bet she’s the type of person to mention it at EVERY opportunity.
In a coffee shop: “can I get a deccafe please. It’s because I’m preggnannt”
In the supermarket to the cashier who didn’t ask: “I’m getting these things because I’m preggnannt”

• Haha
Reactions: 26
She reckons she had a high pressured office job working 50 hours a week. Well Princess, that couldn't have been for very long seeing as you are 24/25 years old and would have finished uni at age 21. You have been "self-employed" for the last 2/3 years as a ~influencer~ so how do you have the audacity to talk about the cons of common working hours. You're a child. Just shut up.

• Haha
Reactions: 25

lakawe77

How can she work 9am-2pm Monday to Friday when the book club chats and events are evening and weekends?

This is how I envisage her average work day to go:

9 - 9.15am - She takes pics of a book she’s reading in bed.
9.15 - 9.30am - She takes numerous pictures of the infamous ‘Mama’ mug.
9.30 - 10.30am - A lot of back archingly painful bump pics are taken.
10.30 - 11.30am - She schedules some book club posts.
11.30am - 12.30pm - She schedules her Instagram content of said book, mug and bump pics. Affiliate links and not so subtle hints to brands that she wants free shit off of a plenty!
12.30 - 1.30pm - This hour is reserved for rude or curt replies to Instagram messages from her followers.
1.30 - 2pm - Runs a bath and takes photos of said bath. It’s been a long day and she’s winding down for the rest of the afternoon. Remember ladies, work smart, not hard!

• Haha
Reactions: 25

Harri_etc

I've been a lurker up til now but I had to point this out so I made an account...

One of the books she's been pushing on her book club is My Dark Vanessa. I read it a month ago and its a book about a 15 yr old girl who is groomed by her school teacher. It's incredibly well written and difficult to read and I can't help but think about the irony that it is a staple of Beth's book club 🤢

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 24

Twatplait

Omg a dedicated instastory just for me. She’s made me out to be a right bully. Happy to share as I really don’t think I crossed a line. I receive feedback in my job, I don’t see why influencers shouldn’t.

And just gone to copy it but it’s gone?! She must have reported it?? Ffs I don’t have a screen shot.
It was in the same vein as my response.

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 24

Leahhutchinson

Chatty Member
Read the room Beth just because 90% of your following lick your ass or don't have the balls to say anything to your face. I seem to remember after your second miscarriage that you said seeing pregnant women and seeing baby clothes and scan photos really triggered yet despite this you constantly post pictures of your bump and pregnancy without warning!! You are barely an adult and that really does show in your behaviour. You say that you will not tolerate being treated like that but I suspect the message was highlighting this? Are women who have been through multiple miscarriages not allowed to express their opinion or is it that you just don't like it so it’s invalid? If one person has the balls to say it I can tell you Hun hundreds are thinking it. Hence why you have a pretty active tattle thread 🤷‍♀️😂

• Heart
Reactions: 23

Twatplait

You guys I think I’ve reached my limit. I can’t stand her. So many posts over the last few days with zero trigger warnings, yet she used them only last week. It’s so horribly lazy and inconsistent. She is genuinely just an awful, selfish person, there’s nothing else I can say about her.

Going to try my best to keep away from her horrible, baby obsessed feed, and also not visit her thread as much. All it does is make me furious and sad, and at 8 months pregnant myself I really don’t need that shit!

All I can say for certain, is that one day in 5/10 years time, the gravy train WILL run out of steam for her. She will be left with absolutely no CV, no career, and basically irreverent qualifications. As well as some overpriced west elm furniture she sold out her youngest for ✌🏻 and I sleep much better at night knowing it will definitely happen! Peace out homies x

• Heart

LividLalji

VIP Member
I can’t believe she thinks brands aren’t working with her because she’s pregnant. Maybe it’s just because you come across like a stuck up cunt Beth hun. When she can’t even be bothered to write the correct location in an ad I’m not surprised brands aren’t queuing up tbh.

• Haha

Electra29

Can you imagine when a brand or company asks her to do an advert for the weekend. "Oh No, I don't do weekends, I'm working smart." Her content is boring. She is losing all the twenties crowds because hardly any are pregnant and married and then the 30s plus crowd (me) find her boring, arrogant and self-righteous.

• Haha
  • Heart

Doherty557

Chatty Member
The ASDA maternity shoot through me. Less than 6 months ago she was banging on about how awful fast fashion is and how she will only buy sustainable pieces or seconds. Now she’s promoting George which is cheap, tacky clothing and the definition of fast fashion. This is what I can’t stand about Beth, she is the biggest hypocrite I’ve ever come across

Reactions: 22

switzerland010

I really hate how she keeps going on about how they had a small wedding because they just really want to get married. I'm getting married this year and if we have to cancel due to the pandemic then we'll postpone rather than have a tiny wedding. There's nothing wrong with a tiny wedding at all but we want to celebrate with our families - it doesn't mean we're not bothered about getting married. We live together and we love each other a piece of paper doesn't change that. It doesn't bother me that she had a small wedding but it annoys me that she keeps suggesting that anyone who postpones their large wedding rather than having a small one is materialistic. And she totally would have just postponed and had a large wedding if she wasn't pregnant, they didn't get engaged that long ago

Reactions: 22

Blondie123

Gahhh she is so annoying! Clearly she has never had a real job. She posted that story saying anyone who can WFH can do shorter hours.. thats not real life! I've always worked partially from home and the expectation is you're more available (whilst having more flexibility than an office based role), my boss / directors would be pretty pissed off if I just logged off at 2pm.

It also irritated me that she turned off comments so I couldn't message her and tell her that's not actually how jobs work.

Reiterating what other people have said, she needs to own her privilege and and accept she isn't the fountain of all knowledge on everything.

Reactions: 21

BRose96

Her whole persona and aura comes across as though she is way older than she actually is. I am the same age as her and also - like many others - bought into the lie that she was travelling alone, which was why I had been following her. I also could relate to her having had a miscarriage from an unplanned pregnancy at an early age, but as soon as she was engaged and then pregnant, I haven’t been able to stand her. Her sense of self-entitlement has risen to such a level that honestly I can’t see anyone that could possibly relate to her. It’s very much as though she feels she has “grown up” all of a sudden - it’s quite easy to forget how young she actually is watching her stories on Insta.

By the way, I’m not saying that women should not get married and have children young, but it’s the fact that she comes across to so many of us as having a new, higher level of arrogance because of it.

The way she U-turned on her decision to not share much pregnancy content as well really pissed me off. “Mute me or unfollow if you’re sensitive” - well, quite frankly, you leave your audience with no other choice, Beth.

• Heart

Lilro182

Tea lights, fairy lights and a star projector are on her hospital essential list to pack.
Sorry what?!
I can’t comprehend any stage of my labour where some tea lights would have helped. If she’s staying in overnight then majority of hospitals that rules out a birthing centre so it’s formal labour ward.
I’ve never heard of anyone packing candles and fairy lights as an essential in their hospital bag, words fail me.
Oh an no trigger warnings for the umpteen stories on hospital bag essentials etc. 🙄

• Haha
  • Wow