Beth Sandland #2 No more pretending I'm travelling solo, I married my school teacher, yolo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread! Credit for the title goes to both @LividLalji and @Eenymeenyminymo who came up with very similar titles! I had to tweak a little to fit :)

I'm sure I'll forget some things, but here is a brief recap of thread #1...

- The mysterious 'Boy Beth' was her history teacher.
- Her travel content was deliberately made to look like she was travelling the world solo.
- Made miscarriage part of her brand, designed her Instagram to be a place for "miscarriage chat"...
- ...but then explicitly told her followers to NOT message her about their own miscarriages.
- Proceeds to post non-stop pregnancy content in the faces of new followers who followed her based on her miscarriage chat.
- Despite the travel industry being brought to its knees with the pandemic, she sponged a freebie Minimoon hotel stay, and didn't even tag the correct location.
- Continuing to drop hints all over the place, Beth is now on the beg for all things baby and maternity.

Reactions: 13
New thread! Credit for the title goes to both @LividLalji and @Eenymeenyminymo who came up with very similar titles! I had to tweak a little to fit :)

I'm sure I'll forget some things, but here is a brief recap of thread #1...

- The mysterious 'Boy Beth' was her history teacher.
- Her travel content was deliberately made to look like she was travelling the world solo.
- Made miscarriage part of her brand, designed her Instagram to be a place for "miscarriage chat"...
- ...but then explicitly told her followers to NOT message her about their own miscarriages.
- Proceeds to post non-stop pregnancy content in the faces of new followers who followed her based on her miscarriage chat.
- Despite the travel industry being brought to its knees with the pandemic, she sponged a freebie Minimoon hotel stay, and didn't even tag the correct location.
- Continuing to drop hints all over the place, Beth is now on the beg for all things baby and maternity.
And the has the most strangest shaped thumbs known to mankind

• Haha
Reactions: 16
The comments about her thumbs are mean, she can’t help the thumbs that nature gave her. It’s all the other stuff she does that’s in bad taste that really irks me 😌

Reactions: 10
Yeah I agree - she can't help the shape of her thumbs and it's the kind of thing she was probably self conscious of when she was you ge
There are so many things to complain about then it comes to Beth (it pisses me off so bad that she doesn't acknowledge how lucky she is that she can just lie on the sofa or in the bath whilst pregnant and the fact that she wants to delegate some of her work - what work?)
but her thumbs aren't one

Reactions: 7
I think she has single handedly felt proven how influencers go on the beg even when they buy.
How many companies through in a few cheeky extras to the average consumer? Never. If you’re lucky, you’ll get a free voucher for a graze box with your ASOS delivery. Here’s Sandland with her non alcoholic whisky creams but they so kindly sent over bottles of non alcoholic bubbly etc to “try.”
Like they picked one customer at random to get loads of free tit and it just so happened to be an influencer? Nah. I’m not buying it. Literally. Nor did she. She placed an order and made sure the brand knew about it so they would gift more.
She makes me bleeping sick.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Also I hope all your hearts are bleeding for poor beth & how hard are is finding being safe & warm at home with minimal work to do, but still with freebies rolling in!

Are these people COMPLETELY moronic?! Ffs thousands are struggling or people like working in the nhs & key workers are totally burnt out, still turning up for very long shifts!

She beggars belief!

• Angry
Reactions: 12
Also I hope all your hearts are bleeding for poor beth & how hard are is finding being safe & warm at home with minimal work to do, but still with freebies rolling in!

Are these people COMPLETELY moronic?! Ffs thousands are struggling or people like working in the nhs & key workers are totally burnt out, still turning up for very long shifts!

She beggars belief!
Exactly this!!! Poor little spoilt Beth is finding it SO hard to be at home with nothing to do and doesn't have any motivation to get out of bed or off the dam sofa?! Poor bleeping you when everyone else has to get up everyday and work long hours and wish they could be at home 😡 she really does live in her own little fluffy world

Reactions: 9
Eh?? She does realise she’s is sooo lucky her and her husband can afford not to get out of bed! Wtf!!! This is a joke! I don’t understand influencers and never will! She needs to get her head out of her arse!!

Reactions: 8
At least she’ll be online every morning to cheer us all up and chat away to us.

Oh hold on, most of us will be WORKING!

Read the bleeping room, Beth. She is despicable!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
At least she’ll be online every morning to cheer us all up and chat away to us.

Oh hold on, most of us will be WORKING!

Read the bleeping room, Beth. She is despicable!
Yep!! I'm online at 6am eveyday and constant calls and videos so dont have time for her "chat" about last night telly 🤣 dick

Reactions: 3
Imagine me to my boss, ‘sorry I can’t have this meeting I just want to catch up with Beth about last nights I’m A Celeb and Corrie, just to ease me into my day. Won’t be long’

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Could she be any more obvious that she is on the beg for maternity clothes? We know you don't want to buy them Beth. You're waiting for your "press sample" 🙄

Reactions: 5
OMG I just cannot relate to her content at all. She's becoming one of those ' mummy bloggers' now you watch.

Reactions: 6
Erm, I’m sorry but how rude (and unrealistic!) is she being?!?! I hope she replied to that person directly and not just by having a moan on her stories! Yes you get tired of hearing the same thing, but none of it isn’t true. Does she think her baby won’t spew all over her? Does she think her baby won’t get mushed up carrot all over her white blouse with the big sleeves that also won’t ever fall in the baby’s poo? Does she think her baby will sleep perfectly from the get go??? Oh. My. LIFE!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Erm, I’m sorry but how rude (and unrealistic!) is she being?!?! I hope she replied to that person directly and not just by having a moan on her stories! Yes you get tired of hearing the same thing, but none of it isn’t true. Does she think her baby won’t spew all over her? Does she think her baby won’t get mushed up carrot all over her white blouse with the big sleeves that also won’t ever fall in the baby’s poo? Does she think her baby will sleep perfectly from the get go??? Oh. My. LIFE!!!
Wow!!!! She seriously needs to get over herself!! She put herself out there on her stories for the world to watch but how dare anyone reply and give an opinion or practical advise?! Which is all true.. having a baby isnt all magical and rainbows its bleeping hard!

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.