Beth Sandland #2 No more pretending I'm travelling solo, I married my school teacher, yolo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She thinks she’s the first woman on insta to get pregnant 😒 I dread to think what the content will be like when the baby’s here ....
Well at least we know from her stories today what type of insta mum she is going to be. She's clearly going for the perfect insta mum stance rather than showing the real side to parenting

Reactions: 6
Not long ago she discussed fast fashion blah blah blah. As if she actually brought 5 wedding dresses just for content. Those dresses won’t be resold, they’ll go straight to be incinerated now. My friend works for a top retailer in their purchasing team and told me that precovid, return items either get sent to charity shops or are brought in bulk by little seconds warehouses etc to sell cheaply. Thanks to covid, this can’t be done now so anything that has been tried on/removed from packaging has to be sent to be disposed of.
So long as she got that content though eh!

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
Beth is constantly buying new clothes, she can’t help herself. She gets an obsession for a few weeks then drops it completely. She’s totally unbearable, there’s not a single person on Instagram that annoys me like she does

Reactions: 8
I agree with you there. She’s insufferable. She charges in lecturing everyone on what they should be doing, not buying fast fashion, image descriptions etc and then she fucks off to the newest “woke” topic and fucks it off

Reactions: 9
Who’s ready for the “arching my back to show I have a bump” wedding album 😂😅

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I was surprised she let the wedding photographer share photos of him on her Instagram. I really don’t understand the need for “Boy Beth”. She could just give him a fake name if she wanted. If anyone wants to find him they can

All seems a bit unnecessary

Reactions: 4
I was surprised she let the wedding photographer share photos of him on her Instagram. I really don’t understand the need for “Boy Beth”. She could just give him a fake name if she wanted. If anyone wants to find him they can

All seems a bit unnecessary
will he now be called husband Beth 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 1
So it seems Beth and I have a mutual friend! I got chatting with said friend and I can confirm she did indeed marry her history teacher (not sure if he actually taught her) but he taught at Didcot girls school where she was a student 🤢 #coughpedo.

She lived in a very rough area and the posh voice is a total act to fit in and be cool. She was just as stuck up in school as she is now! My source also informed me that her mother is somewhat of a party animal and has got about the town quite a bit but has now settled down with a toy boy 🤫😂🤦🏼‍♀️ obviously big age gaps run in the family!

• Wow
Reactions: 18
A maternity photo shoot with Asda tomorrow don’t make me laugh 😂 are they going to photoshop her bump cos I’m worried for her back all that arching she does.

Also, the gynae has allowed her to use bath bombs again or was the femfresh fanny just for ad purposes 🤫

bleep.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Omg he taught at Didcot Girls?! He also taught at Cokethorpe (she went there for 6th form!). You don’t think they followed each other...?

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Omg he taught at Didcot Girls?! He also taught at Cokethorpe (she went there for 6th form!). You don’t think they followed each other...?
OMG surely not!!! That’s even worse!

So it seems Beth and I have a mutual friend! I got chatting with said friend and I can confirm she did indeed marry her history teacher (not sure if he actually taught her) but he taught at Didcot girls school where she was a student 🤢 #coughpedo.

She lived in a very rough area and the posh voice is a total act to fit in and be cool. She was just as stuck up in school as she is now! My source also informed me that her mother is somewhat of a party animal and has got about the town quite a bit but has now settled down with a toy boy 🤫😂🤦🏼‍♀️ obviously big age gaps run in the family!
Also as someone who come from the “rough bit” of oxford Beth 100% didn’t live there. People’s perceptions of what rough is are always a bit skewed. But let’s get it straight she lived in the nicer part of Oxfordshire and her parents (who’s money it is is another question) could afford to send to her private school, she wasn’t exactly living on a council estate......

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Stop the press: Anti fast fashion Beth is doing a modelling shoot for Asda maternity? As in, fast fashion Asda? As with the clothes she was showing us a few days ago, fast fashion? She really does pick a trend and ride it until she falls off doesn’t she!

I’ve also noticed that most of her photos of late are all bumps or full body shots. She really is putting herself out there to brands for the free stuff isn’t she!

The wedding photos are lovely, but absolutely cement the fact she filters/edits her face to high heaven. She looks like a different person.

Reactions: 8
So the girl who bought 5 wedding dressing in order to send 4 back to be incinerated is now lecturing us how to be ‘mindful’ during the Black Friday sales. Does she not get bored of herself?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She does love to lecture ... I still can’t get over the fact she’s 24, she writes as though she much older with more life experience (aka patronising).

OMG surely not!!! That’s even worse!

Also as someone who come from the “rough bit” of oxford Beth 100% didn’t live there. People’s perceptions of what rough is are always a bit skewed. But let’s get it straight she lived in the nicer part of Oxfordshire and her parents (who’s money it is is another question) could afford to send to her private school, she wasn’t exactly living on a council estate......
I wouldnt say Didcot is a nice place of Oxfordshire if that was where she lived?

Reactions: 1
I wouldnt say Didcot is a nice place of Oxfordshire if that was where she lived?
It’s not the east of oxford though (If you know, you know), so that’s the measures of “rough” I’m talking. It ought not be the same as some of the countryside/villages but it certainly ain’t that rough, might not be pedigree but it’s probably still better than where I grew up 😂

Yeah I agree one persons view on a rough area is anothers paradise but I do know for 100% she lived in Didcot and not Oxford. As someone who lived in the next town I have always thought Didcot was rough 😂 it may not be the bronx but there's no way I would raise kids there. Most of the people I 'know' that went to the girls school are all pretty 'rough' and a lot of them had multiple children by the time they were old enough to leave school or were in the care system sadly

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.