Best Life & Beyond #99 Adam bought a house, Katie’s mic is a mouse and Spencer’s girlfriend has a spouse

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
KT IS AT THE DENTIST?!?!?! You don’t think the end is near for her legendary snaggletooth, Griftdolf the Grey, do you?

If she conjured up some money or Marty’s insurance, would she get it fixed? I say she’s too broke and lazy, but maybe she’ll act like she magically lost it like she’s doing with her injected weight loss drugs.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Damn! She’s making sure to stick Marty with all the medical costs and it’s only January. I can’t believe its been almost a whole year already since she didn’t show up for the status conference on her divorce

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Damn! She’s making sure to stick Marty with all the medical costs and it’s only January. I can’t believe its been almost a whole year already since she didn’t show up for the status conference on her divorce
Well these things take years and years of time.
Not to mention the emotional toll it takes... just look at her stress eating these last five years.
Can't rush this stuff.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
The only foot-long she is likely to see. By far. BY FAR.
---
Spend-Sir probably couldn’t “muster the resources” for six inches. I’m guessing.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
"Ma'am; it seems you are experiencing a condition referred to as Gray Tooth within the dental community."

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Anyone else see this strange comment on that Jess article Katie is butt hurt about…
IMG_3062.jpeg

Is Katie reading these comments?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
Ok let me get this straight,
Jess was writing an article about a guy with special needs who was taking crap from some in the Disney community, basically calling out the scum for picking on this poor guy and The Queen Of Disneyland took it on herself to label Jess a trash human for doing so!
Did I get this about right?

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.