Best Life & Beyond #99 Adam bought a house, Katie’s mic is a mouse and Spencer’s girlfriend has a spouse

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
With Vegas being so close to my heart, I would usually enjoy watching their Vegas videos to nail the exact timeline that they are usually vague or lie about (Friday, January 13, 2024).

However, I just don’t have time as I am occupied with all of Dylan’s Tokyo content.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
They try to act so authoritatively, but really, they are clueless as fuq.

WTF do they know about the best burgers in Vegas? And WTF even cares about that?

And I love how all of their thumbnails make her look like some deranged, washed-out St. Pauli Girl knockoff. You wish, Spent-Sir.
1705562362705.png

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Saw this when they ate at eggslut. KT should watch where she puts her fingers. (No Photoshop)

KT.JPG

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 38
When do they give up this life, they are going to be 60s and still doing this YT
comes a time in life where yt will be going or change. Do they have a back plan? Real jobs lol that's funny they having jobs..
What do they contribute to society?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
KT is a self proclaimed foodie who will not even taste a burger when it has cheese on it.

Also, she is for sure on ozempic. She turned down cake out of a vending machine. Pre-ozempic KT would’ve shown up in the vlog with a piece of cake, plus a second one that “accidentally” fell down when the first piece was dispensed.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Does she say they ate burgers there together in 2018? 2 years before they started dating?

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Saw this when they ate at eggslut. KT should watch where she puts her fingers. (No Photoshop)

View attachment 2697770
I give it a day and she posts this herself with some “funny and witty” quip she copy and pasted from somewhere
---
KT is a self proclaimed foodie who will not even taste a burger when it has cheese on it.

Also, she is for sure on ozempic. She turned down cake out of a vending machine. Pre-ozempic KT would’ve shown up in the vlog with a piece of cake, plus a second one that “accidentally” fell down when the first piece was dispensed.
She only turned it down on camera. Think of the gold that we would all see if we could be a fly on the wall

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
BLAB logic is saying you’re going to new places but then proceeding to go back to the same places you visited many times before, showing nothing new but continuing to complain about everything.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
KT has no problem filming herself eat a mountain of mickey waffles and other endless amounts of theme park crap, but apparently cheese on a burger is where she draws the line

we all know that burger she ordered with all the veggies was just for the camera and that once spencer stopped filming she ordered the exact same burger he did

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
What is she smuggling in her hoodie pocket?? It’s heavy whatever it is…and isn’t fitting in her leprechaun sized YSL-ish purse. Also this is the exact outfit that comes to mind if I’m get comped somewhere. A faded sweatshirt and leggings that are on day three of wear so they look as wrinkled and loose as the skin on a Sharpei puppy
Corpse O'Binky (RIP)

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.