Best Life & Beyond #99 Adam bought a house, Katie’s mic is a mouse and Spencer’s girlfriend has a spouse

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Any minute now Katie is going to share the link to Dylan’s brand new Tokyo trip video on her Instagram stories, right?

Because as an established travel influencer with an established travel audience, Katie would be a dear non-jealous friend to cross-promote the biggest adventure her last content creator ally, ThemeParkObsession, has ever been on.

I mean she does the same for Malibu restaurants all the time promoting them on her IG stories.

Any. Minute. Now…

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Any minute now Katie is going to share the link to Dylan’s brand new Tokyo trip video on her Instagram stories, right?

Because as an established travel influencer with an established travel audience, Katie would be a dear non-jealous friend to cross-promote the biggest adventure her last content creator ally, ThemeParkObsession, has ever been on.

I mean she does the same for Malibu restaurants all the time promoting them on her IG stories.

Any. Minute. Now…
551FCC8C-167D-4DC4-B376-CAB4D088DDC4.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Dylan’s vibes about his trip to Tokyo:

IMG_8025.jpeg

Katie’s vibes about Dylan’s trip to Tokyo:

IMG_7997.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I can already hear Katie saying, "We don't need to go to Tokyo when we have San Fransokyo at California Adventure."

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
I can already hear Katie saying, "We don't need to go to Tokyo when we have San Fransokyo at California Adventure."
“We didn’t watch any of Dylan’s content because we didn’t want Tokyo to be spoiled when Spencer and I go there in the future.

Just like we didn’t watch any of Adam’s Aulani content.”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
i wonder if BLAB's refusal to travel outside the US has to do with spencer's fear of potentially being on some criminal watchlist due to his involvement in something that happened in questa, new mexico in the 1990s

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
I wonder if it’s due to their apparent lack of income and the probability that such a trip would mark a further financial loss for them.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
In their AMA, they said they wouldn’t purposely travel outside the US to go to a Disney park. Spencer even started to say, until KT interrupted him, that if it weren’t for the pandemic, they probably wouldn’t even have gone to WDW yet.

These two arseholes really just want to hang out at Walt’s magic kingdom everyday and film it. That’s all they want to do. They don’t want to provide information. or the opportunity for folks with day jobs to see places they might not otherwise go. They just want to hang out on Main Street with a ‘starbies’ and film it for money. They are the laziest and griftiest of all the lazy grifters.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
In their AMA, they said they wouldn’t purposely travel outside the US to go to a Disney park. Spencer even started to say, until KT interrupted him, that if it weren’t for the pandemic, they probably wouldn’t even have gone to WDW yet.

These two arseholes really just want to hang out at Walt’s magic kingdom everyday and film it. That’s all they want to do. They don’t want to provide information. or the opportunity for folks with day jobs to see places they might not otherwise go. They just want to hang out on Main Street with a ‘starbies’ and film it for money. They are the laziest and griftiest of all the lazy grifters.
That's exactly it. I've said it before. These sacks of crap think they are on some reality show and it's their "engaging personalities" that draw people in. The moment they do one video outside of Disney, views tank because it's the Disney algorithm that brings the interest/eyeballs. Without sucking off the Mouse, they are nothing and they know it.

Or, they are one thing...

Trash.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
you know how american tourists get a label about dressing poorly abroad? can you imagine these two in France at disney?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
It’s amazing how she takes pride in lying to all of their stans. This is the same KT that would post every workout and 0.5lb lost. She hasn’t posted a single workout in 2023. The fact that she doesn’t even mention calories while on a weight loss program is further proof she is on medication:

1705160618809.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
"eat less/move more" 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
The ONLY reason you're eating less is because of an effect of the medication.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.