Best Life & Beyond #99 Adam bought a house, Katie’s mic is a mouse and Spencer’s girlfriend has a spouse

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She lost followers … BOOP! Let’s see how long before she notices and buys followers or does KT 2.0 NOT care anymore. 🤣

IMG_2444.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Who the hell is she talking to through these IG posts? Nobody gives a crap about you Katie but it seems like a
out of people are living rent free in your head

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
So,
Would it be appropriate if we all started referring to her as a witch here?
It's not a word I typically use, but if it is how she identifies, who am I to deny her!

Big Fella Leo Double Cheese Fatty witch Queen of Disneyland!
Boop

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Currently doing something blab wishes they could… sitting at Geyser Point enjoying some food and drink. Gonna be a fun week.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
So,
Would it be appropriate if we all started referring to her as a witch here?
It's not a word I typically use, but if it is how she identifies, who am I to deny her!
Disneyland!
Boop
I made a small adjustment ….
MRS. Big Fella Leo Double Cheese Fatty witch Queen of Disneyland

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
I came to post the cookie pic too, but you guys beat me to it. Anywhooo not gonna stop me from posting 🤣… KT went on to say how she is willing to show up on IG looking disastrous and sloppy because she’s reached a whole new low of not caring. I mean, why start now KT.. you’ve never once looked put together, always sloppy, always trashy, in your Walmart-chic so get out of here with your blabbering while eating a 750 calorie cookie #ktsbestfatlife

View attachment 2681559
All I can see is that tacky gumball machine ring.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.