Best Life & Beyond #99 Adam bought a house, Katie’s mic is a mouse and Spencer’s girlfriend has a spouse

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So remember how KT was doing the Weight Watchers thing from 2017-2019? At least back then she was more upfront about it, instead of this miracle "I'm eating the same and do about the same amount of movement, yet the weight is magically disappearing " bullshit she is trying to pull now.

Reactions: 29
Just for fun, check in Jan 22, check out Jan 24. MGM Patk $1221, Circus Circus $290. Wonder where they're staying? No way they're comped at MGM.
Last Night and Tonight had some Strip rooms under $40 before resort fees.

Not too expensive of a quick trip if you siphoned the gas out of Oma’s van and stick Cheryl for dinner.

Reactions: 32
Even in the before dress photo, the material is stretched to its limit and the pic seems to be taken from a helicopter hovering above her.

She’s just such a dumb liar.

Reactions: 24
They complain about F1 in every Vegas vlog since the race. I may be biased as I watch F1. But perhaps, just perhaps, as self proclaimed Vegas lovers and experts, a good vlog would’ve been to visit Vegas during F1? To see how the city was transformed and impacted? Or maybe even just watch the race so you could see what an amazing spectacle it was rather than just complaining like two ignorant arseholes?

Reactions: 27
You know they can’t afford to go during a time like that.

A lot of local vloggers covered it and it was apparently a shit show there for months.

Reactions: 20
You know they can’t afford to go during a time like that.

A lot of local vloggers covered it and it was apparently a shit show there for months.
Hang on. You’re telling me two people who support themselves from their youtube channel, carry YSL handbags, have two homes and shop at Erewhon can’t afford a trip to Vegas during F1?

Reactions: 27
They're back at the Fountainbleau again? Jeezus girl, they are not going to comp you a room. Look at the Fountainbleau Las Vegas website and look in the mirror. BLAB is not the image they are trying to promote

Reactions: 24
which motel are they really at?
"spencer, why do you keep staring at those flyers?"

Reactions: 17
Exactly!

Reactions: 13
do you think there will also be a thumbnail to a vlog flex with Spencer holding a 100 dollar bill in a slot machine?

Reactions: 20
These two nightmares go to Disneyland and create chaos every where they go, but they can't be bothered by F1 in a town that is probably better when the F1 crowd comes to town.

Reactions: 15
Figure they wouldn't be back so soon without some financial assistance. The Dylan Dickson of Vegas hotels (Fountainbleu) probably invited them after seeing their riveting vlog over Christmas. This selfie is taken in one of those mirrors they always have near the entryway of hotel rooms. Can't hold it against the hotel, I suppose. They're new, they're still learning.

Plus, she's holding what appears to be a heavily-stretched-out hotel keycard. Compare its size to the very real YSL bag that appears to be unnaturally small.

Reactions: 21
Her foot is bigger than her purse!

Reactions: 22
i assume they watched some las vegas vloggers that complained about F1 and decided to steal from them instead

How does she forget a bag? She only has herself to pack for. She has no kids. Make it make sense.
What a complete moron.
Or does she just say stupid shit for the comments? And is unaware that she just makes herself look like a dumbass?

Reactions: 22
How does she forget a bag? She only has herself to pack for. She has no kids. Make it make sense.
What a complete moron.
Or does she just say stupid shit for the comments? And is unaware that she just makes herself look like a dumbass?
Exactly what I thought. It's done for attention.

Oh that KT, she is so wacky!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.