Best Life & Beyond #99 Adam bought a house, Katie’s mic is a mouse and Spencer’s girlfriend has a spouse

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tattle Folks….I don’t know if you are prepared to hear about the premium content of their fun Friday night in “The District.” Let me tell you about their latest home video:

They waddle over to the LEGO store and meet Dylan. Then split a pizza and salad at Naples. Spencer remarks how much he loves the 3D tiles on the table…it reminds him of something!
View attachment 2766400

Then Spencer thinks it’s hilarious the bubble on his pizza slice resembles the sphere in Vegas and he’s going to eat it (can’t make this stuff up!)
View attachment 2766406

They check out the World of Disney but end up leaving and allude to a “child” in the store as to what has annoyed them. My guess, crying or a tantrum?
They go to Trader Sam’s where KT has to tell us for the 2nd time this night that she’s ordering a mock tail. Then dances to draw attention to herself
View attachment 2766404
Finally, for the real fun of the night, they find an outlet cover in the road and all debate on whether it looks like a toilet, alien, or millennium falcon.
View attachment 2766405This should have been a Patreon video, if they actually posted anything on their Patreon ever!
Omg, I was totally kidding about Spencer possibly talking about another table AND HE ACTUALLY DID 🤣
Pizza again, wtf? They seem to eat it every other day. These pointless home movies just show how much the Disney magic is gone for them. They have gone to the park way too much that a TOILET SHAPED cover on the ground is worth talking about. What pathetic losers 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Omg, I was totally kidding about Spencer possibly talking about another table AND HE ACTUALLY DID 🤣
Pizza again, wtf? They seem to eat it every other day. These pointless home movies just show how much the Disney magic is gone for them. They have gone to the park way too much that a TOILET SHAPED cover on the ground is worth talking about. What pathetic losers 🤣
I forgot to add she said they couldn’t get reservations for Friday so that’s why they did Downtown District. I wonder if that is what led to her Sunday Rant about Disneyland!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
I haven't watched but what could the UNPLANNED FUN possibly be?? Eating? A new leaf on a tree? An update if it is raining or not? Spencer finding more "table art" 😅
Idk….but I’m 99% sure it’s something they have don’t before at some point haha Here is my query. Dense loves snowboarding supposedly. KT loves eating and hibernating. They are a “travel” channel. How about Colorado vlog? A cute ski in air bnb? Something…anything…about Disneyland. They witch and complain about it so much but that’s their focus. Have you ever seen a successful channel that focuses on one location that they hate????
---
It’s not even the fact “if” she is using it or not. It’s the fact that she is lying about it and taking the credit as if she has done a damn thing to lose an ounce AND using her HUSBAND’S insurance for it. She’s just repulsive

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
I had to laugh when KT complained about the two of them being so tired. KT, Spencer is in his 50s. He probably wakes up tired. You are in your 30s. You are just a lazy witch.

On the ozempic thing, the people I know who have used it did not broadcast it at all. Why do so when you can bask in the glory of everyone telling you how great you look and what a great job you’re doing, etc, etc. That would’ve stopped dead if people knew you were taking a shot that made you lose your appetite. But I also think in KT’s case, she doesn’t want to admit that her lab work showed diabetes. The last I knew, insurance would only pay for it if you did.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.