Best Life & Beyond #99 Adam bought a house, Katie’s mic is a mouse and Spencer’s girlfriend has a spouse

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Remember when Katie was genuinely trying to lose weight through diet and exercise? She wouldn't stop talking about it. Now, when she does mysteriously lose weight, she's mostly quiet about it, just mentioning that she’s eating less. But in every one of their vlogs, she's seen eating junk food. This has got to be so confusing to her followers if they actually believe that all she did to lose weight is eat less.

It would be logical for her to remain quiet about the weight loss if it’s attributed to drugs. Perhaps she feels guilty, as if she’s cheating… something she knows a lot about.
If only weight loss came with a silver plaque that she could quickly gloss over in a video to prove to her fans that the lbs lost were earned fair & square. Then we could finally put this matter to bed.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
What's amusing about the entire silver play button situation is that the most enthusiastic people about it were the brainwashed stans because they believed it was genuinely earned. They were saying, "When are you going to celebrate?”…..and blab is just standing there like…
E039E2E8-8D80-4431-B430-1C03E047D690.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 26
oh I forgot to mention earlier but during the Spring video, Spencer mentions that time will spring forward in March. He didn't know when exactly because this lazy ass wipe couldn't take the 3 seconds to google it on his phone. They are so damn LAZY!! They fully expect to just walk around, point a camera and ramble on about a tree, a bush, a crack in the sidewalk, the latest sugar treat etc.... And then just expect a paycheck from brainless stans!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
So, you are so tired from going to a NINE YEAR OLDS BIRTHDAY PARTY you couldn't go grocery shopping.

Lol you fail soooooooooooooo badly at life.

KTIG23.png

---
She's back on the Blah blah blah toxic people I have outgrown blah blah blah

Hey KKKT2.0 here's a newsflash....
Scrolling through Instagram is not considered 'reading'.

KTIG44.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
WHAT. A. WHINER.

I've said it before, why go to Disneyland if it upsets you so? Hey KT, put your money where your mouth is and boycott the parks!

428421298_408411631680232_5314102316583762036_n.jpg

Whiner GIFs | Tenor

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Be for real he is NOT next level tranquility. What knocks you out is most likely all the mansplaining he is doing. Same reason why people watch your YouTube videos, puts everyone to sleep and not because Dense is next level tranquility!

IMG_3098.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Spencer off the wagon in wet hat and leather jacket DTD walk and talk incoming......

With special guest star!

This is a bold statement, but quite possibly the worst BLOB vlog I have ever seen.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
So, you are so tired from going to a NINE YEAR OLDS BIRTHDAY PARTY you couldn't go grocery shopping.

Lol you fail soooooooooooooo badly at life.

View attachment 2766130
---
She's back on the Blah blah blah toxic people I have outgrown blah blah blah

Hey KKKT2.0 here's a newsflash....
Scrolling through Instagram is not considered 'reading'.

View attachment 2766141
Funny how we all know KT so well, my first thought was the same! Looking at meme’s isn’t reading!!

I almost wish (but wouldn’t want to wish that on an innocent child) that KT has a surprise pregnancy so these people knew what fatigue really felt like in having a child!

It’s embarrassing how she posts about her ex-friend group on a daily basis…she clearly has issues with being kicked out of the friend group!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Spencer keeping it “family friendly” by drinking at a kids birthday party:

1708303088404.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Tattle Folks….I don’t know if you are prepared to hear about the premium content of their fun Friday night in “The District.” Let me tell you about their latest home video:

They waddle over to the LEGO store and meet Dylan. Then split a pizza and salad at Naples. Spencer remarks how much he loves the 3D tiles on the table…it reminds him of something!
IMG_8130.jpeg

Then Spencer thinks it’s hilarious the bubble on his pizza slice resembles the sphere in Vegas and he’s going to eat it (can’t make this stuff up!)
IMG_8131.jpeg

They check out the World of Disney but end up leaving and allude to a “child” in the store as to what has annoyed them. My guess, crying or a tantrum?
They go to Trader Sam’s where KT has to tell us for the 2nd time this night that she’s ordering a mock tail. Then dances to draw attention to herself
IMG_8134.jpeg

Finally, for the real fun of the night, they find an outlet cover in the road and all debate on whether it looks like a toilet, alien, or millennium falcon.
IMG_8135.jpeg
This should have been a Patreon video, if they actually posted anything on their Patreon ever!

• Haha
  • Heart
oh I forgot to mention earlier but during the Spring video, Spencer mentions that time will spring forward in March. He didn't know when exactly because this lazy ass wipe couldn't take the 3 seconds to google it on his phone. They are so damn LAZY!! They fully expect to just walk around, point a camera and ramble on about a tree, a bush, a crack in the sidewalk, the latest sugar treat etc.... And then just expect a paycheck from brainless stans!
this must be the important information for their subs.
"guys for your disney trip watch out, time springs forward" :cautious:

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Spencer is talking with a accent and she is looking at him with disgust 🤣
I haven't watched but what could the UNPLANNED FUN possibly be?? Eating? A new leaf on a tree? An update if it is raining or not? Spencer finding more "table art" 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.