Best Life & Beyond #99 Adam bought a house, Katie’s mic is a mouse and Spencer’s girlfriend has a spouse

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I swear, Spence writes THE DUMBEST clickbait titles. "How to plan your trip", how about maybe, just go, and don't take trip advice from these two idiots.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Total desperation…he’s not working, so they’re posting as many videos with no content to get whatever $ they can! Here’s a thought sweeties….get a real job!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
They were NOT out on the duffy on Valentines Day.

Caught lying again.

THEY ARE SO BAD AT THIS.

View attachment 2762306
The facts are they were not on the boat together for Valentine’s day as they couldn’t afford the Duffy on the 14th. Also they likely filmed two Balboa videos on the same day.

1708139361989.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
So I tried watching the What to Expect spring video, also known as The Official Hype Guide according to KT. Unfortunately it's a video made by the two most boring Disney vloggers on earth.
Dense then proceeds to mansplain the weather in Anaheim and that a day in spring can be rainy or not.
gtfoh, seriously? My ears were seriously hurting at this point and I am only 2 minutes in.
Next piece of advice was that you can accomplish so much in the morning...as they proceed to waste away the morning by sitting on a bench!
Now time for food. Must be hungry from all that sitting. Jolly Holiday where Dense points out that the design on the table is pretty much spring. They then head to Adventureland to talk about the weather AGAIN....and I'm out.They are lazy and just repeat the same crap over and over! I can't even hate watch the damn thing.
Screenshot_20240217_181921_Chrome.jpg

Here is Spencer explaining the "table art" as he calls it..😅

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
So wait... they actually proofed this vlog but failed to see the continuity issues and literal receipts regarding their lies about the timeline?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
If you listen hard you can hear Spencer mansplaining to KT that all the big productions do their holiday specials well ahead of time and nobody notices or cares.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
So wait... they actually proofed this vlog but failed to see the continuity issues and literal receipts regarding their lies about the timeline?
That was going to be my next post! They "proofed" it, noticed their "strawberry" mistake, but couldn't go back and add a caption that said ( Cherry)!

They didn't notice it, and are incredibly stupid people.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Remember when Katie was genuinely trying to lose weight through diet and exercise? She wouldn't stop talking about it. Now, when she does mysteriously lose weight, she's mostly quiet about it, just mentioning that she’s eating less. But in every one of their vlogs, she's seen eating junk food. This has got to be so confusing to her followers if they actually believe that all she did to lose weight is eat less.

It would be logical for her to remain quiet about the weight loss if it’s attributed to drugs. Perhaps she feels guilty, as if she’s cheating… something she knows a lot about.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
Remember when Katie was genuinely trying to lose weight through diet and exercise? She wouldn't stop talking about it. Now, when she does mysteriously lose weight, she's mostly quiet about it, just mentioning that she’s eating less. But in every one of their vlogs, she's seen eating junk food. This has got to be so confusing to her followers if they actually believe that all she did to lose weight is eat less.

It would be logical for her to remain quiet about the weight loss if it’s attributed to drugs. Perhaps she feels guilty, as if she’s cheating… something she knows a lot about.
yes! KT NOT speaking about something, speaks volumes!!! 😅 .

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Now you know damn well KT reads the comments section of their vlogs 50 times a day.
Funny how this one got left.

Screenshot_20240218_091521_Samsung Internet.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.