Best Life & Beyond #98 Katie chooses $500 Ears + Nobu Appetizers OVER a $695 Flat Fee Divorce Lawyer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What a slimey, misleading thumbnail. “Taking a break” would suggest it was self-imposed and that it’s longer than two weeks.

I‘ll never understand why their fans put up with that level of blatant underestimation and disrespect.

May as well be

9E35BEEB-07A2-4DC2-88FE-C394C6B8E3BC.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
They have both aged like milk. I can sort of understand the weight gain. You can sometimes get sort of get fat and happy with a new relationship. But it’s so much more than weight. Everything about them is just dull and dried up now.

I think not buying any tickets during the blackout period is evidence of how they’re broke as a joke. KT always says that they can’t price her out of Disney. Well witch, they just did.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
I saw them over the summer and I said they were THINNER and then others later noticed and the Monjaro jokes started. From what I see now, they are gaining some of that weight back though. Not unexpected with their diet and lifestyle choices. :rolleyes:
Must've run out of the free Ozempic samples.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
I don't post a lot but wanted to say that this is the best thread on Tattle. You all keep it so entertaining even though BLAB is so boring. Happy holidays everyone!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 39
Ordinary Adventures were offered one first class seat on the way to Hawaii. They turned it down to stay together. What would KT and Spencer do?
They would take turns sitting in the seat and videoing to make it appear like they are both in first class haha
---
Ok, lets do this!
I'll start

Other things that don't come off easily with a napkin........

Adultery
How about grease from the fried chicken our amazing “gi nurse” made for someone who just had major abdominal surgery? 😆

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
They can post the Tahoe vlog. Maybe this is what they were waiting for to put out this obviously riveting content.

Another Newport vlog?
Target?
Orange Circle?
Thrift store shopping?
Back to San Diego on Checkbook's dime?
More pocket book change for that street bakery guy?
If the Tahoe vlog posts or the NM vlog in detail…it will just be to perpetuate the lies of those being current trips. In actuality they are wandering around Costco trying to fill up on free samples

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
I don't post a lot but wanted to say that this is the best thread on Tattle. You all keep it so entertaining even though BLAB is so boring. Happy holidays everyone!!
they're attempting to starve us of content, which is why they've been so boring lately. but its BLAB and its only a matter of time before they do or say something stupid and find themselves in hot water again

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
the 5 year transformation is incredible. couldn't happen to a more deserving witch!

View attachment 2644727

Wow.... just wow..... look at SPENCER!!!! I swear to God whilst she has certainly changed - he looks AWFUL now!!! How can a man age that much in FIVE YEARS!?!?!? In this pic he looks happy, energetic and engaged. Now he looks VERY old, tired, done with life.

She really is a succubus. (KKKT 2.0 honey, a succubus is an imaginary demon that steals men's energy - normally it's through sexual intercourse. They are the cause of men's declining physical and mental health as they drain the male life force.)

All I can say to Succubus KKKT.... mission accomplished!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.