Best Life & Beyond #98 Katie chooses $500 Ears + Nobu Appetizers OVER a $695 Flat Fee Divorce Lawyer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You know, speaking of concerts, I wonder why these two don't go out to more shows?
There are always punk shows in Santa Ana at the Observatory.
Maybe KT 2.0 doesn't do punk anymore.
And we all know that Green Day is as punk as Spencer gets.

There was just the huge concert in Huntington Beach a couple weeks ago.....
I know it would have been right up Spencers alley. No way they could have afforded that show. My point is that there is so much always going on for a "lifestyle channel" to do, but they only choose to do Disneyland and lame restaurants. I wonder why?
because they're boring, miserable people who can't stand to be around one another and simply put on an act for their dead channel. KT sucked the life out of spencer, as evidenced by the fact that he's aged 20 years in the last several years alone, while KT is a delusional psycho who thinks that going to disneyland is a real job and spends most of her day eating and browsing tattle

they are both jobless and broke, so they rely on their parents and pixar chuck for money which funds said dead channel, spencer's alcoholism, and KT's food addiction

oh, and on top of that they have no friends because everyone who they used to associate with cut ties with them because of how crappy they are

to sum it all up, it royally sucks to be BLAB

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Duuuuuuude the first huge change is that it's cloudy and a few days ago it wasn't as cloudy.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
It's quite divisive to go from watching an in-depth hour-long Fresh Baked park update vlog to a Best Life & Beyond update where they spend five minutes just eating cookies and stating the obvious.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
It's quite divisive to go from watching an in-depth hour-long Fresh Baked park update vlog to a Best Life & Beyond update where they spend five minutes just eating cookies and stating the obvious.
But…they’re so warm and gooey. It’s like they’re right out of the oven 🥹

• Haha
Reactions: 21
And don’t forget…she constantly has to remind everyone that they are INSPIRE key holders.

• Haha
  • Sick
damn now paging mr morrow has his own line of shirts
i bet spencer could have if kmart didn't go out.
there's still hope for a big and tall sweatshirt line for kt

• Haha
because they're boring, miserable people who can't stand to be around one another and simply put on an act for their dead channel. KT sucked the life out of spencer, as evidenced by the fact that he's aged 20 years in the last several years alone, while KT is a delusional psycho who thinks that going to disneyland is a real job and spends most of her day eating and browsing tattle

they are both jobless and broke, so they rely on their parents and pixar chuck for money which funds said dead channel, spencer's alcoholism, and KT's food addiction

oh, and on top of that they have no friends because everyone who they used to associate with cut ties with them because of how crappy they are

to sum it all up, it royally sucks to be BLAB
BINGO

• Haha
  • Heart
Well, I just don't feel fully informed until I've heard KT's famous words of approval, "SO GOOD." Is FRESH BAKED bringing that level of detail? I didn't think so.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Another vlog of them wandering around manhandling merch they won't buy in Disneyland, before their Magic Key blockouts go into effect. 🙄🤪

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.