Best Life & Beyond #98 Katie chooses $500 Ears + Nobu Appetizers OVER a $695 Flat Fee Divorce Lawyer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have to say this is the worst picture of her this year by far by far! Does she approve these thumbnails? She looks bloated, her face is growing into a weird shape, her snaggle tooth is exposed, her smile is fake as can be and it looks like her hair needs to be washed! #ktsbestfatlife

IMG_1714.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
Ordinary Adventures were offered one first class seat on the way to Hawaii. They turned it down to stay together. What would KT and Spencer do?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Say it isn't so..................they are introducing "SPRING BREAK" merch on their video.
Next video should cover the topic of "SPRING BREAK" crowds!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
I have to say this is the worst picture of her this year by far by far! Does she approve these thumbnails? She looks bloated, her face is growing into a weird shape, her snaggle tooth is exposed, her smile is fake as can be and it looks like her hair needs to be washed! #ktsbestfatlife
You just described about 99% of her pictures.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Prayers to the citizens of Malibu during these Dark Times. Does this mean we can look forward to KT & Dence eating & pretend shopping their way through Malibu as if they're locals?

• Haha
Reactions: 25

View attachment 2640932
Thank you for installing KT 2.0. Oops! Something didn't go as planned. We agree that this "upgrade" was terrible. Please wait for KT 3.0, which is sure to be SO GOOD. Until then, please enjoy a free order of fries that our kitchen accidentally made.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Dark Times Breakdown:
  • Channel views are completely in the shitter
  • They are blocked from Disneyland for two weeks
  • To fill their video quota, they say they're going to go on a few quick trips to places they love
  • Nobody watches their travel content, so views are sure to be negligible
What are we to make of this?
  • They're already low on cash
  • These trips are going to cost money
  • The content they film will not recoup the travel costs
  • Their next YouTube paycheck takes a ~50% haircut due to the blackout
  • They'll return to Disneyland after Jan 1 in the red
  • Low viewership on Disney vlogs will continue
Where do we go from here?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
Dark Times Breakdown:
  • Channel views are completely in the shitter
  • They are blocked from Disneyland for two weeks
  • To fill their video quota, they say they're going to go on a few quick trips to places they love
  • Nobody watches their travel content, so views are sure to be negligible
What are we to make of this?
  • They're already low on cash
  • These trips are going to cost money
  • The content they film will not recoup the travel costs
  • Their next YouTube paycheck takes a ~50% haircut due to the blackout
  • They'll return to Disneyland after Jan 1 in the red
  • Low viewership on Disney vlogs will continue
Where do we go from here?
They can post the Tahoe vlog. Maybe this is what they were waiting for to put out this obviously riveting content.

Another Newport vlog?
Target?
Orange Circle?
Thrift store shopping?
Back to San Diego on Checkbook's dime?
More pocket book change for that street bakery guy?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Ok I have borrowed and adapted this from another tattler (full kudos to @HaroldTheWalrus over on the Tracker thread).....

BLAB TATTLE AWARDS 2023!!

To entertain myself on a boring journey, I started to wonder what the outcomes might be if there was an end-of-year award ceremony for this little area of Tattle. What would the categories be? Who would win?

So…I decided the only way to find out would be to invent some categories and see what happened. Therefore:

1. Most iconic BLAB event of the year.
2. Biggest BLAB fail of the year.
3. Dumbest BLAB moment.
4. Biggest waste of money.
5. Grossest BLAB moment.
6. BLAB saboteur of the year.
7. Hero of the year
8. Villain of the year
9. Best YouTube Channel
10. Worst non-BLAB YouTube Channel
11. Tattle contributor of the year
12. Tattle Profile pic of the year
13. Funniest Tattle post of the year
14. Stan of the year
15. And finally, to flip it around a little, if the winning answer is “KT2.0 ”, what would be the question?

Over to you, fellow Tattlers!!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Ok I have borrowed and adapted this from another tattler (full kudos to @HaroldTheWalrus over on the Tracker thread).....

BLAB TATTLE AWARDS 2023!!

To entertain myself on a boring journey, I started to wonder what the outcomes might be if there was an end-of-year award ceremony for this little area of Tattle. What would the categories be? Who would win?

So…I decided the only way to find out would be to invent some categories and see what happened. Therefore:

1. Most iconic BLAB event of the year.
2. Biggest BLAB fail of the year.
3. Dumbest BLAB moment.
4. Biggest waste of money.
5. Grossest BLAB moment.
6. BLAB saboteur of the year.
7. Hero of the year
8. Villain of the year
9. Best YouTube Channel
10. Worst non-BLAB YouTube Channel
11. Tattle contributor of the year
12. Tattle Profile pic of the year
13. Funniest Tattle post of the year
14. Stan of the year
15. And finally, to flip it around a little, if the winning answer is “KT2.0 ”, what would be the question?

Over to you, fellow Tattlers!!!!
My vote for every category is the same......
KT 2.0
🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.