Best Life & Beyond #98 Katie chooses $500 Ears + Nobu Appetizers OVER a $695 Flat Fee Divorce Lawyer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Coming soon to Disney+

Real Desperate Disney Vloggers of Orange County

and

The New Misadventures of Spin and KT.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
I'm not sure if any of you follow the Disneyland vlog channel Fresh Baked; however, the person behind the channel, David, expressed interest in hiring a graphic artist for YouTube thumbnails. I've submitted my resume and am awaiting a response. Just wanted to give a heads up, as you might see less of me here if I secure the position.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
I'm not sure if any of you follow the Disneyland vlog channel Fresh Baked; however, the person behind the channel, David, expressed interest in hiring a graphic artist for YouTube thumbnails. I've submitted my resume and am awaiting a response. Just wanted to give a heads up, as you might see less of me here if I secure the position.
Which Tattle edit did you include in your portfolio? This one is quality.
1702932868725.png

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.