Best Life & Beyond #98 Katie chooses $500 Ears + Nobu Appetizers OVER a $695 Flat Fee Divorce Lawyer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I had heard a rumor about Checkbook Charlie and Dylan having a part-time transactional relationship (while his Flight Attendant boyfriend was doing the same with Pilots on work trips).

I am going to have to watch the video now to see if Dylan thanks anyone for “gifting” him the Staycation.

oh-you-aww-min.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I can’t figure out if her pants are pleather or just wet. What I do know is she looks husky!

IMG_1584.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
IMG_6274.jpeg

There’s nothing unique about this shirt, you could even get something nicer printed at the mall kiosk.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
I can’t figure out if her pants are pleather or just wet. What I do know is she looks husky!

View attachment 2634671
blue milk and toilet bowl cleaner palette...in Katie's eyes I suppose this picture does therefore convey romantic. Because the staging off, broadcasting to Instagram and the amount of space between them while holding hands certainly doesn't...

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
I was in the parks today. I did not see them. Merry Christmas to me! I’ve experienced them too many times now.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.