Best Life & Beyond #98 Katie chooses $500 Ears + Nobu Appetizers OVER a $695 Flat Fee Divorce Lawyer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Good news, everyone. Mr. Beast just released a new analytics platform for us to play with - https://www.viewstats.com/@bestlifeandbeyondofficial/channelytics

View attachment 2632461

Looks like Date Nite has raked in $31 in revenue so far. That means, when you factor in 2 burgers, some shared cheese fries, a coke for Spence, a Diet Coke for KT AND a seasonal peppermint shake for KT - this video has not even paid for their meal at Shake Shack - let alone the candy they bought from Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory, the margarita(s) that Spencer purchased from Dave & Busters, and the arcade game pass.

Then add to the equation the time it took Spencer to upload the video footage, edit the video, create the thumbnail, and upload it to YouTube.

Now I'm not a math guy, but minimum wage in the state of California is $15.50/hr. Just sayin.
OOF.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Checkbook Charlie is in Orange County,

Perhaps, Tortilla Jo’s for Spencer’s Birthday on Charlie and Henry?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
KT at Tortilla Jos

I think I’ll have my usual table side guac…plain..nothing in it just the avocados! This place is too spicy for me. I really wish you guys added princess portraits inside. Lots of chips too. I brought some cheese from the farmers market.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
KT’s plan to grift her way through retirement is the real reason she doesn’t get divorced. That poor shmuck KT is married to probably doesn’t know that once their marriage hits the 10 year mark, she can make a claim against his social security. Lord knows she doesn’t pay into her own.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Date Nite for invincible_1200s and Mrs invincible_1200s! Depeche Mode at Crypto Arena!

1000001875.jpg

The only thing that sucks is there's no Space Invaders machine...😞

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
The only reason he was invited.
Ok. I skimmed through the video.

Spencer thanked Checkbook Charlie for picking up the bill at breakfast (not surprising). However, it was a bit surprising that as obnoxious that I think Katie is that she took it to another level by sticking Checkbook Charlie with the $10 special lemonade that she ordered! Read the room when someone is treating, Katie!

Now, can we discuss the gift that Charlie gave Serf?

01E612B5-8E41-45E3-8B7B-904DB6F77F4A.jpeg

That had to be three-figures right? Looks like an artist spent a good bit of time on it. This is the first glance at what kind of money Checkbook drops on them during gift season.

Also, do we think Katie will lecture Charlie and tell her next time just give the below as a gift (obviously “with a couple of beaners inside of it” aka $100 Bills in it) - so she can enjoy it too:

C5921084-F662-4BE2-82D0-C9B39747CBB1.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.