Best Life & Beyond #97 Apologies abound, viewership is down, Serf's a scab clown and KT is still round

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That listing is for someone who trained to be a vet tech in a vet's office and work with animals. Her job was more data entry so less than that. She just tried to make it sound like more than it is.
KT trying to make something sound more than it is........NAH!

🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 22
You know, I haven’t heard “Sorry bout it” in a while. I wonder why she retired that phrase? 🤔
She isn't sorry bout it anymore. She survived this challenging year of growth and reflection. Ever since Questa she's been playing "Roar" by Katy Perry on repeat in her head. Well, she would be if she had an inner-monologue - but you get the point.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Holy tit!
Would you let her stick you with a needle?
Something tells me there is a reason she isn't doing that anymore!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Holy tit!
Would you let her stick you with a needle?
Something tells me there is a reason she isn't doing that anymore!
Mrs. Slockbower, are you drawing your own blood AGAIN?! How many times do we have to tell you that the lab equipment is not to be used for personal use!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
I take it that they'll be a couple of names scratched off for Dale and Paula's Scotchmas celebration this season?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Mrs. Slockbower, are you drawing your own blood AGAIN?! How many times do we have to tell you that the lab equipment is not to be used for personal use!
Did she renew her license so she could administer her own weight loss shots? Or is she actively considering furthering her "career"?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
this can’t be their patio in Malibu, I remember the furniture / decor looks like a Margaritaville restaurant.
That’s cause Mommy bought this stuff since they don’t live in “the Bu” anymore.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
That’s a long job title, she must’ve been important🤣 KT your only job has been a clown at the circus 🎪 🤡

You used to have this life but now this is the life you chose #ktsbestfatlife #wechosethisreality

View attachment 2605776
Is that what they call dog groomers now?
---
Looks like no presents for Spencer under the ole Christmas tree this year.

View attachment 2608191

Also...

View attachment 2608192
KT is a walking waddling contradiction.
---
Is this her??
So she's not even really a nurse, but just a phlebotomist. Thankfully she's not practicing.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.