Best Life & Beyond #96 More Disappointments. No Money. No Reality.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
KT not going to Disney when Spencer was off? Definitely working for Grandma.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
I found a part of the Spencer & Public Figure Jeremy Jordan video that really made me chuckle:

And it might just be because of how uneventful things have been in their videos as of late, so keep me honest.

At the 7 minute mark, knowing Spencer & Public Figure Jeremy Jordan’s previous history, is it at least a little comical to you how Spencer sneaks up behind PFJJ and PFJJ gets startled a bit and has to immediately put his phone in stealth mode to keep the screen away from Spencer’s view?

8F8B645D-9DA6-4C25-ADFD-BB9433EFD612.jpeg

WHAT WAS HE HIDING?

• Haha
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
i wonder how KT feels about her lover and the guy she slept with when she broke up with her lover hanging out together

more importantly, why is spencer even hanging out with the public figure in the first place considering how much tit he's talked on him in the past and how you know.....KT slept with him? still not as bad as the time KT brought public figure to the talking dead finale

spencer is a cuck

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
I think it's important to remember that Katie is just a giant blob of skin, tissue, and organs who simply exists from meal to meal and offers nothing in the way of "creativity" except those stupid Hallmark knock-off YASSS GIRL memes that she posts to her Instagram story with those kielbasa thumbs in the hopes of making former friends jealous that she gets to sit on her haunches all day and watch old "One Tree Hill" episodes while her geriatric Splenda Daddy goes and holds cue cards while trying to rub one out to Dani in the soundstage bathroom during his 15-minute union breaks.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
They must be getting sick as according to KT meatloaf is a good cure for a cough:

1695741720686.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Corn AND mashed potatoes?

Katie is carb-loading for a race she'll never actually enter.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
i wonder how KT feels about her lover and the guy she slept with when she broke up with her lover hanging out together

more importantly, why is spencer even hanging out with the public figure in the first place considering how much tit he's talked on him in the past and how you know.....KT slept with him? still not as bad as the time KT brought public figure to the talking dead finale

spencer is a cuck
Spencer is a chump.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.