Best Life & Beyond #95 Katie continues to gain weight, and Spencer calls it Gazebogate.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“Hey Besties! We have a new exclusive Patreon video for you!”

*pastes entire YouTube link in Patreon post preview so anyone in the world can access it*
IMG_3038.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
They must be in dire financial straits to go so far as to inconvenience a disabled person, all for the sake of using their modified wheelchair-accessible van as a makeshift U-Haul. It's truly disheartening. U-Haul is only charging $19.95 a day, for crying out loud.

View attachment 2376752
Don’t you have to have valid proof of insurance to rent one? Just my own conspiracy theory 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
“Hey Besties! We have a new exclusive Patreon video for you!”

*pastes entire YouTube link in Patreon post preview so anyone in the world can access it*
View attachment 2386246
Thanks for the URL for the "secret" video. People are paying money for that? They must really be broke borrowing a handicap Dodge Caravan to clear out a storage unit. But they have money to spend on sunglasses, hats and wireless mics apparently.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
I am sitting here thinking........
There is absolutely no damn way they have 25,000 people who are watching the garbage they put out every week.
So then I wonder......
Is it possible for a bot to watch a YT video?
Apparently yes, yes it is.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
per.jpg

So now they break out the {Personal Vlog} caption?

Wasn't their last personal vlog the one before the Columbia incident and the cough heard round the world?

Also: Aren't ALL their vlogs technically personal vlogs anyway?

nick-young-confused-face-300x256-nqlyaa.jpg

---
OMG I just noticed the visitnewportbeach and the newportbeachmedia tags in the description. KT working hard to get those endorsements, by something..... ANYTHING that will take their endorsement :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
KT has either raided Oma's jewellery box or maybe Spence has actually popped the question..... (either way I think someone wants some attention...)

Look I know I am a bit old fashioned but surely one should divest themselves of their first husband before they become engaged to someone else.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.