Best Life & Beyond #95 Katie continues to gain weight, and Spencer calls it Gazebogate.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
KT has either raided Oma's jewellery box or maybe Spence has actually popped the question..... (either way I think someone wants some attention...)
I don't know. The picture indicates to me that KT has added Cracker Jacks to her snack rotation.

1692324400946.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
No surprise, but that Newport Beach vlog sucked. There was no theme or topic holding it together to keep the viewers attention. It was just a bunch of B-roll shots strung together under the flimsy excuse of "We're just going to hang out". In an attempt to create viewer interest they kept saying, "Look at this" or "Oh look at that". It's not working you guys.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
No surprise, but that Newport Beach vlog sucked. There was no theme or topic holding it together to keep the viewers attention. It was just a bunch of B-roll shots strung together under the flimsy excuse of "We're just going to hang out". In an attempt to create viewer interest they kept saying, "Look at this" or "Oh look at that". It's not working you guys.

The belly hanging over the handle bars sent me!!! ☠☠☠

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I saw the below story online today trending on Twitter and I thought to my self:

"This has to be the first second time in history that a woman left her husband for someone masquerading to be a Hollywood Big Shot (and then it turning out that the person is really not a Hollywood Big Shot at all)."

925B0BBB-A8DB-4B2C-B2EF-E76B523A11A8.jpeg

Just a reminder, that some scumbags are only as loyal as their options.

#TeamMatty

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
I could totally see her bartering a “Cracker Jack” for a can of root beer. If you know what I mean.

Spin-Sir sez, “How about a windy, KT ?”

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Imagine if the black tee is making her look slimmer she must be huge!

And she said no filters plural. She is only using 1 at a time so technically not a lie.

• Haha
Reactions: 25

The other barge…so was the first barge KT? 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Oh she must of saw the thread how she lost another 100 followers, this morning she gain 100 followers back. Sure Jan
When you are a MAJOR public figure, influencer, and have a major Hollywood player as your lover, those things happen in seconds to your follower counts. It's like, she can't even keep up with the throngs of fans she has, it's impossible.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Her hair is looking noticeably thinner lately. Stress, diabetes… finally brushing it… all these things in Katie’s life can cause hair loss.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.